It’s my hope that individuals and couples around the world will be able to rely on the app to help them overcome some of the most common sexual problems they face, so that they enjoy a healthy, fulfilling and vibrant sex life – and life in general.
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Individuals and couples who want to resolve a variety of common sexual problems can now get the support they need conveniently and confidentially, thanks to the innovative new app Sexual Problems from Närhetsakuten AB.
Developed by Clinical Sexologist and Licensed Psychotherapist Charlotte Makboul, Sexual Problems offers authoritative advice, practical instructions and mindfulness exercises for nine common issues, including:
1. Lack of sexual desire, reduced sensation and delayed orgasm/ejaculation
2. Premature ejaculation
3. Erectile dysfunction (inability to get or maintain an erection)
4. Anorgasmia (inability to reach orgasm)
5. Sex addiction or hypersexuality
6. Vaginismus (vaginal spasms preventing penetrative sex)
7. Pain during intercourse
8. The inability to initiate sex and voice needs during sex
9. Difficulty in handling overwhelming emotions within one’s sex life, and life in general
Other key app features include:
- A simple and clear interface that anyone can use
- The ability to easily scroll through text and manage each lesson’s audio controls
- The option of accessing the app’s extensive information anytime and anywhere via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Multi-language support: English, Swedish and Spanish
Plus, users who need more specific help or personalized advice can book a face-to-face Skype session with Charlotte Makboul in either English or Swedish.
To ensure that the the Sexual Problems app can be installed and used discreetly, it displays on users devices as a subtle heart icon with the word “Acceptance” underneath.
“The reason I developed this app is quite simple: I couldn’t find anything like it in the market,” commented Charlotte Makboul, whose clinic is based in Stockholm. “It’s my hope that individuals and couples around the world will be able to rely on the app to help them overcome some of the most common sexual problems they face, so that they enjoy a healthy, fulfilling and vibrant sex life – and life in general.”
Sexual Problems, the innovative new app that helps individuals and couples confidentially and conveniently resolve common sexual problems, is available now in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/sexual-problems/id696026469.
Additional app information is available at http://www.sexologist.se.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Närhetsakuten AB at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About Närhetsakuten AB
Founded by Charlotte Makboul in 2009 and based in Stockholm, Sweden, Närhetsakuten AB is a professional sex therapy clinic that treats and councils patients with sexual difficulties.