The Music+ lets iOS users take control of their music and elevate their listening experience to a whole new level.
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2014
iOS users around the world who’ve fallen in love with Kesi Maduka’s phenomenal no-cost music manager app The Music+, can now head to the App Store to download the new version 2.0 that that features major new additions and improvements.
Designed as the best and last music manager that iOS users will ever need,The Music+ features a unique interface that visually depicts albums in a layout grid for easy access and browsing, and stylishly displays information regarding the current “now playing” track. Users can also customize the app’s look and feel by selecting their favorite accented color, which is displayed throughout the app.
And that’s just the start, because The Music+ is loaded with an array of powerful,yet easy-to-use features including:
- An amazing crossfade that lets users fade in and out of their favorite songs and set durations and timings just like world class DJs, or let the app handle it automatically.
- A handy “up next queue” that lets users easily add or remove tracks to their playlist with a simple swipe.
- An awesome visualizer that lets users see peak moments via the app’s sound meter, and enjoy their music in a whole new way.
- A creative album art grid option that displays album covers, which not only adds style and flair, but makes it easier for users to browse and organize their collection.
- A social sharing button that lets users connect with friends via Twitter and tell them what they’re listening to.
In addition, The Music+ features two remarkable plugins that take the app to a whole new level:
- A downloader plugin that lets users source music from Last.fm, Archive.org, as well as by entering the URL of an mp3 or using the app’s built-in browser to search for their favorite tracks.
- A radio plugin that lets users search and listen to over 10,000 live Internet radio stations, as well as record audio to their device and play it back anytime, anywhere.
And now in version 2.0, The Music+ features:
- A brilliant iOS 7 makeover that is stylized and optimized for the most versatile and feature-rich mobile operating system that Apple has ever produced.
- A fantastic sleep timer plugin that lets users instruct the app to automatically shut off at a pre-defined time.
- Enhanced EQ functionality that lets users directly control bass, mid and treble directly, or conveniently select pre-set arrangements for a perfect listening experience.
- A helpful tutorial that lets new users discover how to easily take advantage of every feature in the app.
“The Music+ lets iOS users take control of their music and elevate their listening experience to a whole new level,” commented Kesi Maduka. “And now in version 2.0, we’ve made the app even more exceptional and feature-filled. And best of all, it still doesn’t cost a cent to download, which means users around the world can download it now and see why it’s being hailed by music lovers around the world as the best music app ever!”
The Music+ version 2.0, which features a full iOS 7.0 makeover and key new and enhanced features, is available now in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/ app/the-music+/id713689980.
Additional information, including screenshots and a sign-up form to receive the latest The Music+ news and updates, is available at http://musicplusapp.me/.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Kesi Maduka at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.
About Kesi Maduka
Based in Arlington, TX and established in 2013, Kesi Maduka has worked as a designer/developer in the fields of web design, app design, app creation and API developing. Not only is he a producer but a consumer who appreciates quality work.