(PRWEB) February 20, 2015
Businesses and individuals who either have a service to offer, or who need some extra help from someone in their local area, can now head to Google Play and download the innovative new app WayTaskers from developer Mustafa Mun.
Available at no-cost, WayTaskers is an open local marketplace that lets anyone buy or sell tasks – or even find a temporary flexible workforce -- in a matter of minutes, and at a great price. Here’s how the app works:
- Users start by logging into the app through their mobile device, or via the web platform located at http://www.waytaskers.com.
- Next, users choose a category that fits either what they want to sell, or want to buy. Categories include: housework, delivery, computer help, office administration,
cleaning, shopping, furniture assembly, and several more. There’s also an all purpose “other” category.
- After that, users who need some help browse available tasks to see what’s available in their local area. When they find a solution, they make a bid and compete with other users to get the best price.
- Alternatively, users who have a service to offer post their task by writing a quick description, along with the location, the desired fee, and the preferred method of payment (cash on delivery or PayPal). They can also add an optional photo and deadline, if applicable.
- When the task is finished, payment is made and the task is closed.
- To wrap up, users provide verified reviews of their experience, in order to help other members of the WayTaskers community.
Every new user receives 5 free credits, with each credit allowing the user to post an individual task. Further credits can easily be purchased if required at a cost of $1 per credit / task and secure payment is completed via PayPal.
Waytaskers aim is to facilitate the introduction of two complimentary businesses and the marketplace is offered to end-users for free, with no commission of any kind applied to the cost of a task. Businesses or individuals can independently agree their own price and payment can be made between the parties via any agreed method, cash, PayPal or bank transfer.
Furthermore, unlike some open marketplace apps that are difficult to navigate and take considerable time to figure out, WayTaskers is designed with a simple, intuitive interface and a clear, step-by-step wizard that walks users through the selling or buying process (depending on their requirements). Users can also quickly create their personal profile, send and receive messages, invite friends, and set up alerts.
“WayTaskers is completely reinventing how people get all kinds of tasks done, or find flexible work opportunities right in their own neighbourhoods,” commented Mustafa Mun. “And just as importantly, the app has been designed to be easy-to-use. That way, everyone can join the WayTaskers community and enjoy the benefits!”
WayTaskers, the innovative new no-cost app that is an open local marketplace for outsourcing tasks and finding solutions at a great price, is available now from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waytaskers&hl=en.
Additional app information, including screenshots and web login, is available at: http://www.waytaskers.com.
For all other information including media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Mustafa Mun at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About Mustafa Mun
Based in Mumbai, India Mustafa Mun graduated from Brunel University, London in 2010 with specialization in eCommerce.
With experience of working on a large variety of development projects and applications, Mustafa has now launched his own applications, Waytaskers and HotRider, for mobile devices.
Mustafa has more plans and is working on some new projects which will soon be a Micro ERP project which shall be launched during 2015.