This latest update is by far our greatest and most exciting ever!
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) January 17, 2014
Solitaire lovers around the world who enjoy hour after hour of mind-bending,brain-tickling fun playing the popular no-cost app Windoze Solitaire, can now get ready for even more challenging amusement thanks to a massive update from developer Headsoft.
Praised as “the best iPhone or iPad solitaire app I have played” by crazymikesapps.com, Windoze Solitaire is a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch that puts a delightfully fresh spin on the classic one player card game. The app includes the three greatest solitaire classics of all time: Spider Freecell and Klondike (with either Standard or Vegas scoring modes). For a nominal fee, users can purchase more than 100 additional solitaire modes,including Accordion, Canfield, Great Wheel, Lucas, Pokercell, Spiderweb,Vineyard, Zerline and many more.
Additional Windoze Solitaire special features include:
- An amazing 3D mode that uses the accelerometer so users feel like they’re playing in-person
- Advanced auto zooming, along with manual pan and zoom gesture support
- Bold, easy to read cards and graphics that are optimized for the Retina display
- Game timer, moves, and statistics galore
- Over 50 fun and challenging achievements available to collect
- An elegant and intuitive interface that uses double taps and dragging to move cards
- Both left and right-hand support
- Astonishing animation sequences
- Soothing and relaxing audio
- Support for both portrait and landscape rotations, including the ability to lock into a desired orientation
- A vast selection of decks, tables and backgrounds
- The ability to customize cards and backgrounds using user-supplied photos
- A fun “Versus Mode” to challenge friends and see who reigns supreme
- Leaderboard integration for most games
- The option to save and resume up to 10 games
- A convenient on-screen battery indicator
- A helpful tutorial that lets users watch a game and interact in realtime
- Unlimited “undo” for those who want to keep their game going
And now in the latest version, Windoze Solitaire users will also enjoy 21 new and innovative games, including the classic game Minesweeper, Card Crush (a Bejewelled/Candy Crush-based game), Cows & Bulls (a mastermind-based game), Card Drop and many others. The update also features:
- Facebook integration to stay connected with friends and family
- Additional Leaderboards and awards
- Two new game categories: Puzzle & Arcade
- More helpful tutorials
- Graphic improvements
“This latest update is by far our greatest and most exciting ever!” commented Michael Ware of Headsoft. “Users can look forward to hour after hour of challenging fun and thrilling amusement. We’ve totally re-invented solitaire for a whole new generation. Quite frankly, Windoze Solitaire by Headsoft is how solitaire is meant to be played!”
Ben Baker CEO of Headsoft added “We looked at the most successful solitaire games on the App Store because we wanted to design and develop the best iOS solitaire game for end users. To do this, we designed and built a custom OpenGL rendering engine which renders graphics in real 3D, adding shadows and perspective with the best performance possible. We've also added full customization allowing users to place photos in the game, either as backgrounds or directly on the cards.”
He then concluded by saying "We’re really proud of the options we’ve included and we believe it’s the most customisable solitaire game around. With multiple card movement options, the game play is tweaked to precision and the animation is silky smooth. I challenge anyone to find a better solitaire game that exceeds it in game play, features or value for money”
The newest version of Windoze Software is available now in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/windoze-solitaire/id510940687. Additional app information and videos are available at http://www.windozesolitaire.com.
Founded in 2007, Headsoft produces software and games for the entertainment
industry. Learn more at http://www.headsoft.com.au/.