Providing universal, secure and reliable connectivity is one part of making the promise of the connected supply chain a reality.
Irving, Texas (PRWEB) August 26, 2014
Today Appterra, Inc., the leader in the deployment and management of complex B2B transaction networks, announced Appterra ONE Managed File Transfer Services. Through Appterra ONE, Appterra’s private exchange can now connect seamlessly with all VAN (Value Added Networks), global networks and over 130,000 trading partners in every major industry and region.
Appterra ONE boasts one of the largest data exchange networks in the world.
- 130,000+ trading partners, and processing 3 billion+ transactions per year
- Processing centers provide unsurpassed business continuity safeguards including redundancy, disaster recovery, failover, and high availability.
- Breadth of services and depth of technology experience are unparalleled, extending to healthcare, consumer industries and retail, transportation, government, financial, automotive, and other manufacturing industries.
Appterra brings over 15 years experience in managed B2B integration services, advanced B2B application development, managed transformation services and a list of world-class clients. Appterra’s focus is “Collaborative Commerce”, consisting of automation of complex business interactions between companies.
"Providing universal, secure and reliable connectivity is one part of making the promise of the connected supply chain a reality," said Charlie Alsmiller, CEO of Appterra, Inc.
Appterra offers a variety of implementation, support and B2B trading partner management options to accommodate a company's specific needs. Companies that leverage Appterra ONE gain a cost-effective, customizable alternative to managing their VAN, EDI, B2B integration and file transfer operations in-house or through a software vendor, while alleviating the burden on their internal staff.
Customers benefit from:
- Lower IT infrastructure and internal resource costs
- Increased operational efficiency
- Improved customer and trading partner relationships
- Greater scalability to support growth
- Faster response to changing supply and demand
For more information or to purchase managed file transfer services from Appterra, visit our website at http://fireyourvan.com.
About Appterra, Inc.
Appterra is a global collaborative commerce technology services provider focused on providing mission critical application services to our customers. We provide 24X7 hosting, support and ongoing application development services to top companies across the globe. For more information, contact Appterra Collaborative Commerce at pr(at)appterra(dot)com or 214-717-5900 | http://www.appterra.com.