Armiriki is a limited edition series of artistic t-shirts offering with each artwork a small glance to the Greek mosaic.
Past News ReleasesRSS
ATHENS, GREECE (PRWEB) October 29, 2015
Armiriki is a small artistic Greek brand created by a young couple from Greece, Christina Katopodi and Konstantinos Kouvaras, born through their will to travel modern Greece around the world. Their main challenge was the threat of Greece’s bankruptcy and the imposed capital controls that have created the total opposite of an ideal environment to get started. Nevertheless, they didn’t give up and through commitment and belief in their idea, they moved forward accompanied by their co-players.
What is armiriki?
- An open platform for creatives from Greece
- Giving an opportunity for expression
- Offering a new view-point on modern Greece
- T-shirt as canvas
- Creating a collection of unique tailor-made tees
- An aesthetic result for each handmade illustrated tee
- Supporting the Greek local industry
- A unique embroidered code for each handcrafted screen-printed illustration
- 300 unique copies for each artwork (women & men)
- No further reprint
- 100% natural cotton of premium quality for the fabric, the sewing threads and the embroideries
- Handmade screen-printing method
- Ecologically water-based inks that contain no harmful heavy metals
- Recycled/recyclable packaging materials
- Handcrafted box
- Discover the first stories
- Join our initiative
- Preorder a unique numbered tee
Armiriki LP is an Athens, Greece based small artistic brand focused on creating unique tailor-made t-shirts with designers' stories from Greece, limited edition only, supporting the Greek local industry. Co-founded in 2015 by Christina Katopodi and Konstantinos Kouvaras, armiriki is the canvas for creatives to express their experiential stories immersed in feelings, memories and smells that reveal a different side of Greece. To find out more visit us also on Facebook.