Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
The Global Armored And Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 research report says the industry is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 3.33% during 2014-2024. Asia Pacific followed by North America are expected to be the largest armored and counter IED vehicle markets with cumulative market share of more than 55%. IFV segment expected to dominate the armored vehicles market with a share of 28.1%. Peacekeeping missions, security threats and modernization initiatives expected to channel more funds towards the sector. The North American market, which was historically the stronghold of the global armored vehicles sector, has witnessed a significant decline over the last few years owing to the after effects of the global economic downturn. One of the main factors driving spending in Asia Pacific is the fact that the region is plagued with territorial disputes and insurgency attacks which are higher in comparison with other regions around the world. Increasing global troop sizes and conventional threats such as territorial disputes and hostile neighbors will result in the induction of new IFVs and MBTs along the border areas for several militaries around the world. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/285695-global-armored-and-counter-ied-vehicles-market-2014-2024.html.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global armoured and counter IED vehicles market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for armored and counter IED vehicles, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
Companies mentioned in Global Armored And Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 research report include General Dynamics Land Systems Inc., Nexter SA, Denel Land Systems (DLD), Oshkosh Defense, RheinmetallLandsysteme GmbH, Thales, China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO), Uralvagonzavod, Krauss-MaffeiWegmann (KMW), IvecoSpA, Renault Truck Defense, Hyundai Rotem, Navistar Defense, Otokar, OtoMelara, Panhard, BAE Hagglunds. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=285695.
In particular, this research provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Global armored and counter IED vehicles market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market during 2014-2024, including highlights of demand drivers and growth stimulators for armored and counter IED vehicles. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the armored and counter IED vehicles market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the armored and counter IED vehicles industry
- Global armored and counter IED vehicles country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the armored and counter IED vehicles industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global armored and counter IED vehicles industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 research report:
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about demand for various armored and counter IED vehicles segments in each of the top ten countries and the underlying factors that are driving the demand. For example, The Indian MoD is in the process of modernizing its military including its armored vehicles fleet to strengthen its capabilities especially in the IFV segment
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the armored and counter IED vehicles market which will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. Russian vehicle manufacturer UralVagonZavod and JSC Semey Engineering of Kazakhstan have formed a joint venture for maintenance and repair of armored vehicles specifically targeting T-72 tanks
- Detailed profiles of the top armored and counter IED vehicle manufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global armored and counter IED vehicles sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and latest technological developments.
Order a copy at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=285695.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to the public sector industries (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/government/), ReportsnReports.com offers market research studies on 25+ major categories.