New York, NY (PRWEB) September 05, 2017
Art Smart (https://www.artsmart.com/), the highly-acclaimed NYC-based art tour service, is expanding into three strategic cities: Washington, D.C., Boston, MA; and Chicago, IL; and introducing two public experiential tours - Making of Her Image and Insta-Art Hunt.
Since its founding in 2001, Art Smart has served clients primarily in New York City, or globally on special request. Art Smart offers private groups the ability to explore art and culture in a way that’s accessible, personal, and engaging and has been recognized by leading press and the public as one of the premier providers of custom art tours.
“We are thrilled to bring our Art Smart tours into these new markets and increase the availability of the uniquely personal art experiences that we provide,” says Judith Walsh, founder of Art Smart. She adds, “Art has always played a significant role in reflecting and shaping our collective identities. Our tours are custom-designed to consider both the specific art in each tour venue as well as the passions of the people who are taking part in our tours. We select our art historian guides both for the depth of their knowledge and their ability to conversationally engage clients ranging from individuals and families to corporate clients around their interests. When art, culture, and conversation unfold during each tour, a certain thought-provoking magic happens.”
The expansion from New York City into Washington, Boston, and Chicago is strategically important for Art Smart, as these cities are home to incredibly unique and encyclopedic collections of art that serve as a cultural backdrop to stimulate conversations, build relationships, and create unique experiences.
The two new public tours are:
- Making of Her Image - an experiential tour delving into the images of beauty across cultures, of powerful women, and of the emotional reflection of self-image in artwork. This tour is designed to spark positive conversations about self-identity and representation of women in art.
- Insta-Art Hunt - a social-media inspired tour guided by an Art Smart art historian provides an interactive and educational museum hunt experience using Instagram. This tour is intended to offer a highly engaging exploration into the collections of the finest museums in Washington, D.C., Boston, and Chicago for adults and children over age seven.
Art Smart will offer these public tours on the following dates:
- October 7: Washington, D.C., National Gallery of Art
- Making of Her Image, 10:30 am- 12:30 pm
- Insta-Art Hunt, 2 pm - 4 pm
- October 14: Boston, Museum of Fine Arts
- Making of Her Image, 11 am - 1 pm
- Insta-Art Hunt, 2 pm - 4 pm
- November 4: Chicago, Art Institute of Chicago
- Making of Her Image, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Insta-Art Hunt, 11 am- 12:45 pm
- November 9: Chicago, Art Institute of Chicago
- Insta-Art Hunt, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Prices for each tour include museum admission and range from $20 - $35 per adult; $10 per child under 18 years old.
The public introductory tours for each location can be booked online:
- Washington D.C. https://artsmart.com/washington-dc-art-tours/
- Boston https://artsmart.com/boston-art-tours/
- Chicago https://artsmart.com/chicago-art-tours/
- New York City https://www.artsmart.com/nyc-museum-tours/
Private tours will be available for booking online beginning November 15.
About Art Smart
Art Smart specializes in creating engaging personal art experiences that cater to the interests, schedule, and desires of its clients. Art Smart organizes innovative and entertaining art tours for people who are curious about culture. Since its founding in 2001, Art Smart has helped hundreds of clients to explore art and culture in a way that is accessible, personal, and engaging.
For more information, please visit https://www.artsmart.com.
Direct All Media Inquiries To: