Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
“Solar PV in Australia, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar PV market in Australia.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Australia (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Australia solar PV market. The research provides data related to investments and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for solar PV in Australia during 2013-2025. The report also provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by solar PV during 2006-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/solar-pv-power-in-australia-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-equipment-market-regulations-and-company-profiles.html .
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar PV market, Australia power market, Australia renewable power market and Australia solar PV market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major solar PV countries in 2013, investment trends (2013-2025), production and production share by company for PV components (polysilicon, wafer, cell and module), and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Australia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Australia renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of Australia solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2013-2025), current status of pipeline projects, carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for solar PV during 2013-2025.
- Deal analysis of Australia solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar PV in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=11469 .
Reasons To Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Australia solar PV power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Solar PV Power Market, Australia, Company Profiles:
- First Solar, Inc.
- SunPower Corporation
- Trina Solar Limited
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=11469 . (This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user License.)
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 – 2025
5 Solar PV Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
6 Solar PV Equipment Market, Global, 2008-2013
7 Power Market, Australia, 2001-2025
8 Renewable Power Market, Australia, 2001-2025
9 Solar PV Power Market, Australia
10 Renewable Energy Regulatory Framework, Australia
11 Solar PV Power Market, Australia, Company Profiles
Browse more reports on Energy Market @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.