BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (PRWEB) November 24, 2014
Author Solutions, LLC, a Penguin Random House company and the world’s leading provider of supported self-publishing services, announced today that a number of titles have been recognized by USA Book News through its annual USA Best Book Awards. The following titles were honored in their specific categories:
- “Enter Miss Thang,” by Brian Edwards; Archway Publishing; Gay and Lesbian Non-Fiction.
- “Enter Miss Thang,” by Brian Edwards; Archway Publishing; Humor.
- “40 Days to Enlightened Eating,” by Elise Cantrell; Balboa Press; Health: Diet & Exercise.
- “Pain and Purpose in the Pacific,” by Richard Carl Bright, Trafford Publishing; History: Military.
- “How to Survive the Worst that can Happen; A Parent's Step by Step Guide to Healing After the Loss of a Child,” by Sandy Peckinpah, Balboa Press; Health; Death & Dying.
- "A Creative Toolkit of Meditations," by William Blake; Balboa Press; Self-Help: General.
- "Breadcrumbs for Beginners: Following the Writing Trail," by Dr. Sherry L. Meinberg; Balboa Press; Business: Writing & Publishing.
- "I Care: A Handbook for Care Partners of People with Dementia," by Jennifer Brush & Kerry Mills; Balboa Press; Health: Aging/50+.
- "Cliff of the Ruin," by Bonnie McKernan; Abbott Press; Fiction: Cross Genre.
The results of the 11th annual contest, sponsored by USABookNews.com, the premier online magazine featuring mainstream and independent publishing houses, were announced on November 12. More than 400 winners and finalists were recognized across more than 100 different categories. Only titles published between 2012 and 2014 were eligible for the 2014 awards.
Follow @authorsolutions on Twitter and “Like” us at http://www.facebook.com/AuthorSolutions for the latest self-publishing news; and visit http://www.authorsolutions.com for more information on our supported self-publishing services.
About Author Solutions, LLC:
Author Solutions, LLC, is a Penguin Random House company and the world leader in providing supported self-publishing services. Author Solutions’ leading self-publishing imprints—AuthorHouse, iUniverse, Palibrio, Trafford Publishing and Xlibris—have helped nearly 180,000 authors self-publish, promote and bring to market more than 225,000 new titles.
Through strategic alliances with leading trade publishers, Author Solutions is making it possible to develop new literary talent efficiently and provide authors with a platform for bringing their books to market. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Author Solutions’ global reach includes imprints developed specifically for authors on five continents: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. For more information, please visit authorsolutions.com. Follow @authorsolutions on Twitter and “Like” us on facebook.com/AuthorSolutions for the latest self-publishing news.