Chicago, Illinoi (PRWEB) August 06, 2015
“The Opportunity of Sensors in the Automotive Electronics Industry” says, under the trend where everything is connected to the Internet, the cost share of automotive applications in the electronics industry is also rising fast. This is attributed mainly to increasing needs for safer, more environmentally friendly and comfortable applications on telematics platforms. Active and passive safety systems like ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) have recently been the area of focus for automakers. Fueled by the growing popularity of electric vehicles and IoV (Internet of Vehicle), the demand for associated devices and equipment is also on the upward trajectory. To catch the rising tide of market trends towards vehicle automation and intelligence, electronic applications is expected to become more widespread in the automotive industry. This report provides an overview of the automotive semiconductor industry and a description of electronics development trends in the global automotive industry with an aim to provide an insight into the opportunities of automotive semiconductors.
The Opportunity of Sensors in the Automotive Electronics Industry reports is a 23 page report that analysis, development trends and opportunities in Automotive Semiconductor Market. Browse report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/409353-the-opportunity-of-sensors-in-the-automotive-electronics-industry.html.
List of Topics Covered:
- Overview of the automotive semiconductor market and industry development and analysis of industry concentration in US, Europe and Japan by end-use segments, including MCUs, ASSPs/ASICs, analog ICs, and sensors.
- Analysis of global automotive electronics development trends, touching on sensor demand generated from automotive electronizaton, ADAS applications and electric vehicles.
- A brief analysis of opportunities in the automotive semiconductor industry and includes a performance rating for a wide range of automotive systems and integrated sensors in terms of the sensor area and angle, angle identification capability, sensing ability in rainy, snowy and foggy days, night sight function, and speed detection.
- Overview of Taiwanese leading ADAS vendors and their system, module and sensor products, touching on the profile of sensor technologies used in ADAS. Order a Copy of Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=409353.
Alktek Corp., Alpha Precision, Aptina, Calsonic, Chao Long Motor Parts Corp., Club Elecparts Inc., Compal, CSR, Delphi, Denso, E-lead Electronics, Freescale, Fujitsu, Garmin, HTC, Humg Shing Co., IC Media, iMagicTek, Infineon, Inventec, Micron Technology, MiTac, Mobiletron, NXP, OmniVision, ON Semiconductor, Panasonic, PED, Photic Electronics, Pixart, Pronology, Qisda, Quanta Storage, Renesas, Robert Bosch, Sharp, Sony, STMicro, Sysgration, Tesla, Texas Instruments, Toshiba, TTE, USI, Vision Elec., VTI, Yulong.
Table of Contents
1.Development of Automotive Semiconductor Market and Industry
1.1 Global Market Value
1.2 Global Industry Concentration Intensified
2. Global Automotive Electronics Development Trends
2.1 Automotive Electronization Generates More Demand for Sensors
2.2 ADAS Applications Keep Proliferating
2.3 Small-volume, Large-variety Demand for Electric Vehicles
3.Opportunities in the Automotive Semiconductor Industry
3.1 Increasing Adoption of Sensors in Automotive Systems
3.2 Proximity Sensor: The Most Widely Used Sensor in ADAS
4.1 Demand for Automotive Sensors on the Rise
4.4 Opportunity Lies in Automotive Automation
Glossary of Terms
List of Companies
List of Tables
Table 1: Worldwide Automotive Semiconductor Suppliers and Their Revenue Ranking, 2012 - 2014
Table 2: Concentration of the US, European and Japanese Semiconductor Industry by Product Category
Table 3: Major Initiatives for Electric Vehicles in the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Japan, China, and Norway
Table 4: Automotive Systems and Application Sensors
Table 5: Profile of Sensor Technologies Used in ADAS
Table 6: Taiwanese ADAS Vendors and Their Product Portfolio
List of Figures
Figure 1: Worldwide Automotive Semiconductor Market Value, 2013 – 2018
Explore Other ICT Reports by Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute, MIC at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/market-intelligence--consulting-institute-mic/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email, the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.