Automotive Sensor Market worth $35.78 Billion by 2022
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 29, 2014
Automotive sensor market is mainly governed by pressure, temperature, magnetic, oxygen, and level/position sensors. The demand for these sensors has increased especially in applications like powertrain, safety and controls and alternative fuel vehicles. The rise in demand is primarily due to the change in government standards and demand patterns of the end users. The temperature and pressure sensors are the mature markets as compared to oxygen sensors and speed sensors. The growth of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) in developing markets such as India, China, and Brazil is expected to boost the demand for speed sensor in the coming future. Large parts of sensors are used in powertrain application as it is very important part of a vehicle with lot of complex process.
Technological developments have played a major role in the growth of the automotive sensor market worldwide. Automotive industry is known for developing new applications and it will continue the trend leaving space for the development of new sensor technologies. For example, a Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor technology is an example for new applications such as pressure sensing in TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems), inertial sensors, and flow sensors.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/automotive-sensor-market-by-product-pressure-temperature-level-speed-mems-oxygen-nox-application-powertrain-safety-control-vehicle-security-alternative-fuel-telematics-and-geography-market-report.html.
In terms of geographical segmentation of the automotive sensor market, Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific are the major regions. Asia-Pacific, mainly China, India, and Japan are the major countries offers huge growth opportunities for automotive sensors manufacturers. In Europe, the U.K. and Germany are the two major markets. The ever increasing application areas of the sensors in different automotive applications are encouraging the companies to take advantage of huge growth opportunities offered by the automotive sensor market. Some of the major companies present in this market includes Analog Devices (U.S.), Denso Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Measurement Specialties (U.S.), Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany), Sensata Technologies (U.S.), and Texas Instruments (U.S.), among others.
- Estimated overall automotive sensor market size in terms of revenue as well as shipments forecasts from 2014 to 2022
- Qualitative as well as quantitative analysis of the marketin terms of different market segments, namely: product, application, and geography
- Market dynamics that comprises all the major market driving factors, restraints and opportunities with detailed value chain and Porter’s five force analysis
- Major stakeholders in the market and company landscape section that consists of company profiles, market share analysis of major players for all applications and product types
- Analysis of key growth strategies adopted by major players such as product launches/developments, mergers, partnerships, collaborations and others
- Geographical analysis of the global automotive sensor market for Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. This analysis also includes; the country wise forecasts in terms of revenues and shipments
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=178943 .
Few Points from Table of Contents
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Analog Devices
9.2 Asahi Kasei Corporation
9.3 ATI Industrial Automation
9.4 Denso Corporation
9.5 Freescale Semiconductor
9.6 Ge Measurement & Control Solutions
9.7 Infineon Technologies
9.8 Maxim Integrated
9.9 Measurement Specialties
9.10 Robert Bosch GMBH
9.11 Sensata Technologies
9.13 Texas Instruments
Browse more reports on Automotive Technology Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/automotive-transportation/automotive/automotive-technology.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.