“Avante Ultrasound is expanding access to inventory and product lines, strengthening service teams, and bringing together industry experts. We are providing more solutions to meet our customers’ everyday challenges.” - Sterling Peloso, President of Avante Ultrasound
ONTARIO, Calif. (PRWEB) May 22, 2019
In the second quarter of 2019, Sterling Peloso, President of Avante Ultrasound, announced the implementation of a common management structure that aligns both the east and west coast operations under a single leadership team.
Ultra Solutions’ location in Ontario, Calif. has become Avante Ultrasound’s west coast operations center, and Global Medical Imaging has relocated nearby to the new, consolidated Avante Health Solutions state-of-the-art facility in Charlotte, N.C.
The two organizations are now fully integrated under the Avante Ultrasound platform. This unified effort creates the world’s leading independent ultrasound solutions provider with unrivaled nationwide service and repair capabilities, as well as a significant inventory of parts, probes, and ultrasound systems.
Key capabilities include:
- Extensive inventory of systems, probes, and parts
- Nationwide field service teams
- 24/7/365 technical support lines
- Enhanced, state-of-the-art probe repair center
- Dedicated circuit board repair lab
- 36-seat ultrasound training center
- OEM-trained ultrasound engineers
- In-house sonographers
- ISO 13485:2016 certified processes
Mr. Peloso is excited about the progress, and sees that the new organization is already providing real world benefits for customers.
“Avante Ultrasound is expanding access to inventory and product lines, strengthening service teams, and bringing together industry experts,” Peloso said. “We are providing more solutions to meet our customers’ everyday challenges.”
Avante Ultrasound is part of the Avante Health Solutions overall portfolio:
- Avante Ultrasound, formerly Global Medical Imaging and Ultra Solutions
- Avante Medical Surgical, formerly DRE Medical Group
- Avante Patient Monitoring, formerly Pacific Medical Group
- Avante Oncology Services, formerly Oncology Services International
- Avante Diagnostic Imaging, formerly Transtate Equipment Company and Equipment Maintenance Solutions
- Avante Rental Services, formerly Integrated Rental Services
About Avante Health Solutions
Avante Health Solutions is successfully deploying a strategy of acquiring, partnering and growing with medical, surgical, and diagnostic imaging equipment companies to become a major industry player in North America and internationally. Avante’s healthcare equipment and service business is focused on the complete lifecycle of medical, surgical, diagnostic imaging, cath/angio, MRI/CT, and oncology equipment, including sales, install, service, repair, sourcing and refurbishing.
Through organic growth and targeted acquisitions, Avante provides a breadth of service and product offerings to a variety of customers located throughout North America and the world. By working together, the Avante companies and their respective management teams offer customers a broader range of products and services on a national basis while maintaining control at the local level. For more information, please visit: http://www.avantehs.com.