As more organizations embrace digital transformation and shift to the cloud, compliance and data recovery are challenges that must be overcome before migration.
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
AvePoint, the Microsoft Cloud expert, today announced the general availability of the latest release of AvePoint Online Services, AvePoint’s 100 percent Microsoft Azure-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for Office 365 and Salesforce CRM. The new release provides substantial data management and protection enhancements for AvePoint Compliance Guardian Online and DocAve Backup for Salesforce.
Delivered as a service, AvePoint Compliance Guardian Online allows organizations to minimize risk of privacy violations and information security breaches as well as mitigate accessibility and site quality issues for websites, web applications, and SharePoint Online sites without adding additional infrastructure. Enhanced features include:
- Incident Management: Organizations now have access to the AvePoint Compliance Guardian Incident Management System as a service, including dashboards, risk heat maps, and trend reports for data across SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Yammer, and websites. The system empowers administrators to quickly resolve issues with security trimmed and risk-based reports while targeting the most critical violations.
- Control Panel: Organizations now have access to an enhanced, cloud-based control panel that focuses on user experience and usability – including an editable graphical user interface (GUI). Businesses can also simplify the ability to edit checks and search for custom content, as well as share checks between existing on-premises environments.
At a fraction of the cost of other solutions, DocAve Backup for Salesforce provides a combination of automatic daily backups, on-demand backups, and comprehensive data restore capabilities to keep organizations moving forward. New features include:
- Metadata Backup and Recovery: Administrators can export metadata backups as zip files and restore exported metadata back into Salesforce. This allows organizations to hold onto other critical data beyond Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities.
- Record Restore: Organizations now have improved speed for user-driven restore requests, which allows them to search and restore individual records as quickly as possible.
- Sandbox Environment Support: Organizations that use Salesforce can now trial DocAve Backup for Salesforce by registering their non-production, sandbox environments to test compatibility and usability before deployment.
“As more organizations embrace digital transformation and shift to the cloud, compliance and data recovery are challenges that must be overcome before migration,” said John Peluso, Senior Vice President of Product Strategy, AvePoint. “With the latest release of AvePoint Online Services, businesses can easily understand the most critical security issues and significantly improve remediation capabilities while gaining peace of mind that their data is fully recoverable – easing the transition to cloud technologies.”
The latest release of AvePoint Online Services is generally available today, July 19, 2016. For more information on the platform and product features, please visit our website.
AvePoint is the Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 15,000 companies and 5 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to migrate, manage, and protect their Office 365 and SharePoint data. AvePoint’s integrated cloud, hybrid, and on-premises software solutions are enhanced by 24/7 support and award-winning services. Organizations across six continents and all industries rely on AvePoint to ease transition to the Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
A three-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, AvePoint has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Application Development, Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Collaboration and Content, and a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.