AvePoint is excited to not only join the global community to offer best practices and knowledge to optimize government technology use, but also work with Microsoft to help build modernized and safer cities around the world.
Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB) November 17, 2014
AvePoint, the established leader in enterprise-class big data management, governance, and compliance software solutions for next-generation social collaboration platforms, announced today it will showcase its new public sector-focused solutions as an exhibitor at Smart City World Congress, taking place November 18-20, 2014 at Gran Via Exhibition Centre Avinguda de Joan in Barcelona, Spain.
Visit AvePoint at the Microsoft Booth for New Government-Focused Solutions
Attendees can visit AvePoint at the Microsoft booth to discuss how to modernize their operations today in order to better plan for tomorrow with company subject matter experts as well as receive demonstrations of AvePoint’s latest collaboration and information management platforms. These demonstrations will feature AvePoint’s newest product releases, all fully supporting Microsoft technologies.
E311 – Citizen Services: AvePoint E311 helps cities modernize government administration by providing a unified system to automate citizen service and case management. By doing so, governments can:
- Eliminate manual case management processes that drain valuable time and are susceptible to human error.
- Eliminate the communication breakdowns between city government agencies and citizens by providing a one-stop portal for citizens to browse and submit requests – online or on their mobile devices.
- Pinpoint system inefficiencies and weaknesses to optimize operations, and enable searching, tracking, and reporting for greater insight.
Project Transparency: Allow agencies to centralize the management of all ongoing public projects to reduce inefficiencies caused by data silos. With AvePoint Project Transparency, governments can:
- Implement global standards around project creation, planning, execution, and tracking as well as resource allocation.
- Optimize resource management and increase project visibility across departments and stakeholders with precise, normalized data and actionable reporting.
- Access real-time rollup reports and executive dashboards across an organization for insight into trends for project activities, schedules, KPIs, status levels, and more.
Town Hall: AvePoint Town Hall allows agencies to gain insight into constituent sentiment by monitoring social network activity and citizen portals, as well as conducting real-time polls and surveys that:
- Trend sentiment over time to better understand approval ratings, key concerns, areas of improvement, and more.
- Broaden reach and overcome traditional barriers such as time and location by hosting online meetings in conjunction with in-person town hall events.
- Deepen engagement and give constituents a voice as issues arise.
- Track meeting actions and decisions, as well as record online meetings so citizens unable to attend live can view in the future and stay informed.
AvePoint Mobile Workforce: Governments can now provide users with the ability to work from anywhere, on any device. AvePoint Mobile Workforce features include:
- Streamlining task assignment with instant status updates, maximizing field staff efficiency and reducing response times to provide the highest level of service to citizens.
- Securing mobile data access keeps field staff informed with the latest information, and facilitates communication with citizens, peers, or managers.
- Providing insight into team and individual performance to quickly diagnose inefficiencies and fast-track process improvements with detailed analytics.
“AvePoint is excited to not only join the global community to offer best practices and knowledge to optimize government technology use, but also work with Microsoft to help build modernized and safer cities around the world,” said Jan Tietze, CEO of AvePoint EMEA. “Government agencies as well as non-government organizations require unique tools to not only provide a more transparent view of their operations, but also allow their constituents to engage with them on a regular basis. AvePoint Citizen Connect takes one large step toward creating a more inclusive and modern government structure.”
AvePoint is the established leader in enterprise-class big data management, governance, and compliance software solutions for next-generation social collaboration platforms. Focusing on helping enterprises in their digitization journey to enable their information workers to collaborate with confidence, AvePoint is first to market with a unique solution that centralizes access and control of information assets residing in disparate collaboration and document management systems on-premises and in the cloud. AvePoint solutions and services aim to bring together business, IT, as well as compliance and risk officers to serve key business objectives such as big data, cloud integration, compliance, enterprise content management, and mobile data access monitoring.
Founded in 2001 and based out of Jersey City, NJ, AvePoint serves more than 13,000 organizations in five continents across all industry sectors, with focused practices in the energy and utilities; financial services; healthcare and pharmaceuticals; and public sector industries. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships. AvePoint is privately held and backed by Goldman Sachs and Summit Partners.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.