This is a time and money-saving alternative for all organizations that use polypropylene or polyester strapping.
ADDISON, Ill. (PRWEB) September 20, 2017
B2B Industrial Packaging just introduced the Signode BXT3 battery-operated combination strapping tool. This is the only tool on the market with a variable tension speed. B2B Industrial Packaging President Bill Drake said, “This is a time and money-saving alternative for all organizations that use polypropylene or polyester strapping.”
BXT3 features include:
- Variable tension speed: A simple button that is pressure-sensitive and easy to use.
- Real time indication of tension force: An accurate gauge of the amount of tension being applied in either Newtons or pounds--easily adjustable on the touch pad.
- Favorite strapping function: The operator can save frequently used settings and quickly switch between presets.
- Strap alignment indication: A visible green/red indication for foolproof strapping alignment.
- 3-color display and acoustic signal for tool status: Helps avoid malfunctions during tensioning, welding, and cutting and alerts when the entire process is finished.
- A lock out function: Management can create and lock a setting—preventing changes.
- Automatic, semi-automatic, or soft mode operation.
- Full touch display: Everything is touchscreen capable, making it simple to navigate through the adjustable settings. The operator can change the favorite strapping setting, welding time, soft tension mode, and tension force; switch between automatic, semi-automatic, and manual settings; and lock the entire screen. The display also shows battery life and strap cycles.
Using Bosch Cool Pack Technology there is 100% more battery life than with previous handheld tools, which decreases strapping downtime. Each model provides up to 800 low-tension cycles per battery charge. The BXT3 comes in versions for three strap dimensions:
- BXT3-13 for light duty application/9–13 mm
- BXT3-16 for universal application/13–16 mm
- BXT3-19 for heavy duty application/16–19 mm
“Our clients love the improvements over the current battery tools on the market,” Drake said. “For example, it is much easier for operators to tension the loads with the new tool. It also reduces labor costs because it saves time and eliminates seals.”
Servicing more than 6,000 active clients, B2B Industrial Packaging sells a full range of packaging equipment and supplies including steel strapping, stretch film, and fasteners to clients throughout the U.S. and Mexico. B2B Industrial Packaging is unique in that it also operates two state-of-the-art strapping and fastener tool repair facilities that service the entire U.S. Headquarters are in Addison, Ill. with additional locations in Fort Worth, Texas; Houston; San Francisco; Los Angeles; Portland, Ore.; Eugene, Ore.; and Tacoma, Wash. To contact B2B Industrial Packaging, call 1-877-222-5747, email Caitlin Montgomery at cmontgomery(at)b2bind(dot)com, or visit http://www.B2BInd.com.