MIAMI (PRWEB) August 21, 2018
Cracking the Code to Unlock Multicultural ROI is the theme of the 18th Annual Cultural Insights Forum. The conference will be held on September 27, 2018 at the brand new, state-of-the-art Telemundo Center in Miami as part of an ongoing, exclusive partnership with NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, the conference’s Platinum Venue Sponsor. The conference will focus on engaging and retaining Hispanic and multicultural subscribers and audiences in a media environment marked by new competition, new technologies, and a polarized sociopolitical climate.
A stellar roster of speakers have already been confirmed, including Balan Nair, President and CEO of Liberty Latin America, who will discuss key trends and insights about the pay TV and internet landscape in Latin America during an exclusive fireside chat hosted by José Diaz-Balart, anchor for Noticias Telemundo and NBC News’ NBC Nightly News on Saturdays. Diaz-Balart will also participate in an afternoon session about the changing landscape and business of reporting news, and the continued importance of ethnic media. Other industry executives confirmed include:
- Peter Blacker, EVP, Digital Media and Emerging Business, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises
- Ana Ceppi, SVP, Hispanic Strategy & Client Experience, NBCUniversal
- Javier Delgado, Senior Director of Marketing, Walmart
- Monica Gil, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises
- Emily Hopson-Hill, VP, Services, Ooyala
- Marisol Martinez, VP, Multicultural Marketing, Charter Communications
- Tatiana Mejia, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe Sensei, Adobe
- Jose Velez-Silva, VP, Multicultural Marketing Communications, Comcast
- Mark Walton, President, Sales & Marketing, One Caribbean Television
Attendees will also gain access to exclusive research that will be presented, including:
- Getting Up to Code: New Tech, New Content, and the Never-ending Quest for New Audiences, an exclusive first look at Horowitz’s newest research and insights on the media habits, desires, and attitudes of today’s multicultural audiences. This year’s presentation will feature brand new, just-out-of-the-field data on how to create content and advertising that reaches and resonates with America’s diverse audiences.
- La Ola de la FIFA: How Fandom for the World’s Largest Sporting Event is Booming in America, and Why It’s Better en Español, the result of a comprehensive research partnership between Horowitz and NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, the exclusive U.S. Spanish-language home of the FIFA World Cup™ through 2026, presented by NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises’ Lia Silkworth, SVP, Insights and Consumer Development, Lauren Zweifler, SVP, Insights and Measurement, and Eli Velazquez, EVP, Programming, Production & Content for Telemundo Deportes.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, all attendees will have a chance to win a Trip for 2 to Paris, courtesy of TV5MONDE, or a Trip for 2 to Barbados, courtesy of One Caribbean Television! Must be present to win.
For more information on the Forum and to register, visit: http://www.culturalinsightsforum.com. Save $100 with Early Bird pricing through August 31, 2018. To request a press pass, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Cultural Insights Forum
The Cultural Insights Forum is the premier event focused on telling the story, through research and insights, about America’s diverse audiences for content creators, content distributors, and advertisers. Each year, the event attracts executives from the media, advertising, and financial industries with exclusive access to the latest Horowitz consumer research, thought-provoking speakers and panels, excellent networking opportunities, and an emerging talent showcase featuring up-and-coming diverse content creators.
About Horowitz Research
Horowitz Research is a leading provider of consumer market research with an expertise in media and multicultural consumers. For more information: http://www.horowitzresearch.com.