Bloomington, IN (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., the leader in self-publishing of personal empowerment books with a positive message, will host a book gallery and book signings at the “I Can Do It! – Toronto” conference March 15–16 at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario.
The “I Can Do It! – Toronto” conference, sponsored by Hay House, Inc., provides Balboa Press authors with titles in the inspirational and transformational genre an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their works. Seven Balboa Press authors will be signing complimentary copies of their books, while supplies last, at the Balboa Press booth.
The author signing schedule includes:
Saturday, March 15:
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.: Joanne Antoun, “Know Yourself, Know Others”
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.: Kathryn Orford, “Become Your #1 Fan”
- 12:30 p.m.–1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.: Claire Hitchon, “Finding Heart Horse”
- 12:30 p.m.–1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.: Cindy Heath, “REAL Beautiful The Secret Energy of the Mind, Body, and Spirit”
Sunday, March 16:
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.: Bill Salo, “Three Ways to View the World”
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.: Tim Rode, “Are You Drifting?”
- 12:30 p.m.–1:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.: Pamela Hamilton, “Your Invincible Power”
Balboa Press will also feature titles in the Hay House bookstore with copies available for purchase throughout the weekend. Additionally, Balboa Press staff will be on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information or to begin publishing your book with Balboa Press, please visit balboapress.com or call 877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press is a division of Hay House, Inc., a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, LLC, authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages of the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter and “Like” us at http://www.facebook.com/BalboaPress.