Bloomington, Ind. (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., the leader in self-publishing of personal empowerment books with a positive message, will host a book gallery and book signings at the “I Can Do It! – New York ” conference October 26-27 at The Javits Center, Special Events Hall 1D.
The Hay House, Inc.-sponsored event provides Balboa Press authors interested in the inspirational and transformational genres an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their works. Balboa Press will showcase more than 45 titles in their on-site book gallery throughout the weekend, and select titles will be available for purchase on site. Eleven authors will be signing complimentary copies of their books, while supplies last, at the Balboa Press booth:
- Lani Kwon, MA – “The Creating CoPOWERment® Workbook”
- Kathy Jean Stewart, RN, BSN – “Mom’s Losing Her Memory, I’m Losing My Mind”
- William Kennett – “Little Book of Destiny”
- Jean Gerson-Greer – “All That Matters”
- Genie Lee Perron – “Things I Wish my Mother had Said (or maybe she did)”
- Michelle A. R. Hydeck – “Wings Up”
- Heidi Jane – “Intuition on Tap”
- Patrizia Trani – “The Chosen One”
- Laurel Geise – “The Jesus Seeds”
- Debbie Seaton – “A Spiritual Budget”
- Yosipa – “Share My Soul”
Balboa Press will have staff on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information or to begin publishing your book with Balboa Press, please visit balboapress.com or call 877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press is a division of Hay House, Inc., a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, LLC, authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages of the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter and “Like” us at http://www.facebook.com/BalboaPress.