Bloomington, IN (PRWEB) November 04, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., the leader in self-publishing of personal empowerment books with a positive message, will host a book gallery and book signings at the “I Can Do It! – Pasadena” conference November 8–10 at Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California.
The “I Can Do It! – Pasadena” conference, sponsored by Hay House, Inc., provides Balboa Press authors with titles in the inspirational and transformational genre an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their works. Twelve authors will be signing complimentary copies of their books, while supplies last, at the Balboa Press booth. The authors who will be present are:
- Lani Kwon, MA – “The Creating CoPOWERment® Workbook”
- William Kennett – “Little Book of Destiny”
- Heidi Jane – “Intuition on Tap”
- Barbara Anne Rose – “Angel Works”
- Dr. Sherry L. Meinberg – “Breadcrumbs for Beginners: Following the Writing Trail”
- Barbara McNally – “Unbridled”
- Susan Norgren – “When the Golden Egg Cracks”
- Margie Kugler – “The Gift Within”
- David Michael – “Arclight: Book One”
- Ratanjit – “How Oneness Changes Everything”
- Liz Winter – “For the Love of Spirit”
- Shivani – “I Love Myself”
Balboa Press will feature 33 new titles in their on-site book gallery throughout the weekend. Additionally, Balboa Press staff will be on hand to offer information and to answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information or to begin publishing your book with Balboa Press, please visit balboapress.com or call 877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press is a division of Hay House, Inc., a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, LLC, authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages of the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter and “like” us at http://www.facebook.com/BalboaPress.