Barkily will become the digital wallet, ID card, day planner and life dashboard for your dog
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 16, 2016
Barkily recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for its innovative, all-inclusive app for dog parents, dog care service providers and vendors. The inventive app got featured in The Huffington Post article soon after its launch.
The brainchild of a proud dog parent, Barkily is an app ‘by the dog people, for the dog people’, which brings dog parents, dog care service providers and other vendors on the same platform.
Because dogs are not merely pets but just like a family member, they need special care and attention. Apart from the routine activities like eating, sleeping, walks and rides, there are several things, which ensure that every dog gets to live a healthy and happy life. For this purpose, Barkily app has a number of features and functionalities, using which, dog parents can provide the best care to their beloved pooches.
For instance, some of the best features of the app include but are not limited to the following:
- Barkily ID – When dog parents enter all the details about their pets such as – the breed, age, color, vaccinations etc. using the app, they are given a unique Barkily Login ID. This ID can be used to access various dog care services and products without having to enter the same details time and again.
- Share Schedule - The app can be used to share a dog’s vaccination schedule with vets, kennels and other dog care service providers.
- Timely Medications – The app provides timely reminders to dog parents and caretakers at dog boarding facilities, so that they can administer the right medication at the right time and in the right dosage.
- Schedule Visits – The app comes in handy for scheduling upcoming visits to the vet, dog boarding facilities, groomers etc. This makes sure that dog parents don’t miss any appointment and can regularly maintain the health and hygiene of the pooches.
- Guess The Breed – It is difficult to determine the breed of a mixed-breed dog. But not anymore. The Barkily app has an exclusive feature that lets dog parents guess the correct breed of their mixed-breed dog.
- Book Dog Boarding Facilities – Barkily is the go-to app for selecting and booking the best dog kennels, dog-friendly hotels and other accommodation for pet pooches anywhere in the world.
- Get Suggestions – The app provides a number of suggestions about food and supplements based on the dog’s breed.
- Dog Tracking – Tracking a dog when it gets lost becomes easier and less time-consuming with the detailed information stored by dog parents in the app.
With all these unique features, Barkily aims to become the “next big thing” in dog care.
The Kickstarter campaign for the project begins with the initial pledge of $1. The campaign with a $20,000 goal, will run from September 13, 2016 to October 28, 2016.
Get the complete details of the campaign on Kickstarter.
Barkily can be downloaded for free on both Google Play and the App Store. For more details, get in touch with the representatives or visit the website.
Barkily is a San Diego-based startup. It was founded by a proud dog parent with the aim to make the world a better place for dogs and to make the lives of fellow dog parents easier. It is an all-inclusive app for dogs, which can be considered as a “Doggy Day Planner”.