Buyers can stretch their budget further with these discounts and rebates while getting some outstanding new functionality.
(PRWEB) September 18, 2014
BearCom, a nationwide provider of wireless communications equipment and solutions, announced its participation in Motorola Solutions promotions that reward buyers of the CP200d, CM200d and 300d, SL 7000 series, XPR series, CLP series and CLS series radios. The promotions are good through December 31, 2014.
“These promotions make it an opportune time to buy for organizations looking to upgrade existing fleets or deploy two-way radios for the first time,” said BearCom President & CEO Jerry Denham. “Buyers can stretch their budget further with these discounts and rebates while getting some outstanding new functionality.”
Motorola special promotions include:
1. Rebates on Motorola digital two-way radios
- $150 rebate on purchases of six or more Motorola digital two-way radios, including the CP200d, CM200d and 300d, XPR2500, and XPR3000 series.
2. Up to $2,000 trade-in discounts on Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radios with trade-in of 10 eligible radios
- $2,000 credit with trade-ins from the 6000 series, and purchase from the XPR7000 series and SL7000 series.
- $1,250 credit with purchase from the XPR7000 series and SL7000 series.
- $1,000 credit with purchase from the XPR5000 series.
- $325 credit with purchase from the CP200d, CM200d, CM300d, XPR2500 and XPR3000 series.
3. Purchase of CLP or CLS series radios earn a free radio or multi-unit charging tray (up to $225 value)
The Motorola XPR7000 series two-way radios from Motorola Solutions include features such as: Bluetooth audio performance, Intelligent Audio that adjusts volume automatically, and over-the-air programming, which allows for easier updates.
The digital CP200d retains the simplicity and durability of the highly popular CP200 with a form factor that is virtually the same. The new CP200d is backward compatible, so it uses the same chargers, batteries, and speaker-microphones as the CP200. It is also available in a digital-capable version that can be converted from analog to digital operation.
The Motorola CM200d and CM300d radios can operate in digital or analog modes, so they fit seamlessly into an existing system, allowing users to migrate at their own pace. Both the CM200d and CM300d radios deliver great audio clarity and programmability.
The versatility and affordability of Motorola CLS and CLP series two-way radios have made them top sellers across a wide range of industries, notably retail, grocery, hospitality, security and healthcare.
For more information call 800.527.1670 or visit bearcom.com/special-offers.
BearCom provides a broad line of high-performance wireless communications products, services, and complete mobility solutions. Founded in 1981, BearCom is America's only nationwide dealer and integrator of wireless communications equipment, serves customers from 28 branch offices located throughout the U.S., has several affiliated offices around the world, and employs approximately 400 people. BearCom is headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. For more information, visit BearCom.com.