Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) August 19, 2013
On August 19, NewVo Beauty recommends products for college following an article that shares the most necessary beauty products for college girls.
According to an August 15th article published by Seventeen titled “The 20 Beauty Products You Need for College,” products such as moisturizers and exfoliators are a must-have. Due to the lack of space in community bathrooms and an on-the-go lifestyle, certain products can help make college life much easier.
The article shares these must-have beauty items for college beauty items:
- Mini Flat Iron- Perfect for using in community bathrooms because of their size. Check out small flat irons, which also heat up quickly!
- Facial Moisturizer- Bring a great moisturizer to college to hydrate and purify your skin.
- Mascara- A simple touch of mascara can help make eyes pop and look well rested.
- Exfoliator- A good way to get rid of dirt and oil.
- Face wash- Pick a product that you can use daily to remove make-up and oil.
- Acne treatment- By keeping skin fresh and clean, a good acne treatment can save you time applying make-up.
- Liquid eyeliner- Get a cat eye look for a big night out with this product.
- Dry shampoo- Perfect for when you want to save time in the morning. Dry shampoos can also add volume to hair.
“When you’re gearing up for college, it is important to remember to bring effective products that can save you time,” says Sara Greenstone, representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “It’s not always about the products; application tools matter as well. Remember to bring applicators and hair brushes, styling tools like flat irons and curling irons, plus cotton balls or cleansing pads to help remove make-up.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.