Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) October 05, 2013
NewVo Beauty, an online beauty supply store, comments on an article that shares the best way to care for hair while pregnant.
According to the Bold Sky article published on September 30th titled “Hair Care During Pregnancy,” one of the many changes women can expect during pregnancy is a change in nail and hair growth, due to hormones. Most women who are pregnant experience thicker, faster growing hair. It is important to know how to deal with the changes.
The article shares these tips to caring for hair during pregnancy:
- Don’t dye hair- There are chemicals in dyes that can cause potential harm to an unborn child. Use natural dyes if you must dye hair. Sara Greenstone, representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty, says that some dyes post more of a risk than others. “Older dyes commonly used formaldehyde. Today, some dyes that still contain this chemical,” she says. “If you must dye your hair, avoid these at all costs.”
- Head Massage- This can help calm you down and relieve your stress. “This can also help stimulate hair follicles and distribute the natural oils in your hair,” says Greenstone.
- Get Your Hair Cut- Trimming hair makes it more manageable, says the article. Try a style that has layers, or go for a bob.
- Use oils- Try using oil on your hair a few times a week. “Try using argan oil,” suggests Greenstone. “Argan oil is light. It is great for adding moisture to hair or getting a smooth and silky feel.”
- Go natural- Natural ingredients are the best way to go in terms of hair care during pregnancy. “Try adding fruit components, like bananas and melons,” says the article. “There is no doubt that they are the power house of nutrients. Above all, they do not pose any threat to your health and provides the needed nourishment to your hair naturally.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.