Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) October 08, 2013
NewVo Beauty shares tips on how to achieve beautiful curly hair following an article that preps women with curly hair on things to avoid at a salon.
According to the article published on Refinery29 on October 4th titled “What Every Curly Girl Needs To Know Before Hitting The Salon,” women with curly hair often dread trips to the hair salon. It is important to find a salon with a curl specialist who knows what tools and processes to use.
The article details these processes and tips that women should encourage and avoid:
- Always Speak up: You know what is best for your hair, so always speak up if you know a process won’t work for you.
- Use the right products: For curly hair, brushes are often and issue. Make sure your stylist always uses the right brush for your hair.
- Get the right cut: Go for a salon that knows how to cut your hair dry. Some curl patterns will look different, or even short, when they are cut wet and then are dried. The right stylist will know the best way to cut your hair.
- Avoid coloring by foils- This technique is not beneficial for those with curly hair. Try a salon that using the pintura process to dye hair. This process essentially paints on the color, which gives you the option of being able to see exactly where the color goes. Since curly hair is fragile, you also don’t want to use too much dye. Ask your stylist to not use as much.
- Explain exactly what you want: “Having too much length removed is the number one complaint from women with curly hair,” says the article. Make sure you show your stylist exactly how much you want cut off.
Sara Greenstone, a representative for the online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty, says that caring for curly hair is a job in itself. “Caring for curly hair requires a lot of knowledge,” she says. “Curly hair involves using a completely different set of products than straight hair. There are only a few products, like argan oil, that can benefit all types of hair.”
Greenstone advises researching salons beforehand if you have curly hair. “If you often visit a stylist, never go to one who is not recommended. You never want to take a chance and use a stylist who is not familiar with how to deal with your hair type.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.