NewVo Beauty Recaps 7 Tips to Help You Get a Natural Looking Hairstyle and Suggests Using Keratin Complex to Maintain These Hairstyles
NewVo Beauty suggests hair products to help achieve a natural hairstyle following an article that gives tips on how to embrace the natural hair trend.
Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) October 25, 2013
Online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty recaps an article that showcases the best natural-looking haircuts featured on spring 2014 runways.
According to a CourierMail.com article published on October 22nd titled “7 ways to get this season's new natural hair look,” the natural hair look will be a hot trend for the spring 2014 fashion season. The article offers these tips to get the natural hair look that was featured on many runways.
Cut it short- Resembling a grown-out bob, this style can be worn straight or with added texture cut into it. Also try a pixie cut, which allows for more time in between cuts.
- Grow out short hair- Hair guru Alan White was quoted in the article: “Grown out layered pixie cuts that are little longer and more tousled are all the rage. This cut looks best when you just let it go.”
- Match with a natural face- The best way to accentuate natural hair is with a natural face.
- Leave flyaways- Wispy natural hair was featured by Bottega Veneta in the spring 2014 collections. It is “reminiscent of carefree childhood summers,” says the article.
- Style half of your hair- Leave half of your hair natural and slick the back half, exposing your ears. “If you don’t want to use a strong hold product, try using argan oil,” says Sara Greenstone, a representative for NewVo Beauty. “Argan oil is a natural product that can help tame flyaways and make hair smooth. Add just a touch of this product to the hair that you want to slick back for a look that seems product free.”
- Cut layers- White says in the article that this look can be perfect for the summer, since the humidity will make the layers look unpolished.
- Surf hair- Learn to embrace hair that resembles your locks after a trip to the beach. The Alexander Wang runway show for spring 2014 featured models with hair that looked salted.
“The key to achieving a natural hairstyle and an overall natural look is keeping your hair healthy,” says Greenstone. “You are not going to get the same style with damaged hair that you would with healthy hair. Try using a product like Keratin Complex to restore your hair. It adds proteins to your hair and helps you achieve an effortless, natural look.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.