The “Health Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Baby And Mom” report penned by Diane Rawson indicates that breastfeeding can be good for the mother’s health.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
“Health Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Baby And Mom,” a new report created by Diane Rawson on the site Vinamy.com shows health and nutrition benefits of breastfeeding for baby and mother. In the first part of this report, people will discover some reasons why breastfeeding is important such as:
- Breastfeeding can help newborns feel more warm, secure, warm, and comforted. Physical contact is important to newborns. It can boost the mother’s oxytocin, a hormone that helps milk flow and calm the mother.
- Breastfeeding will be good for the mother’s health.
- Breastfeeding can help save money.
- It may take a little more effort than formula feeding at first.
- It protects babies from the risks of a contaminated water supply.
- It can help protect against diarrhea and respiratory illnesses.
- It is linked to a lower risk of some health problems in women such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer, postpartum depression, and type 2 diabetes.
In the second part of this article, Diane Rawson reveals to readers some amazing benefits of breastfeeding on health such as:
- Breast milk provides all of the essential nutrients and antibodies a baby needs.
- Breast milk is readily available without needing other supplies.
- Breast milk is the right temperature for baby and it helps to prevent hypothermia.
- Breast milk has the right amount of water, fat, protein and sugar to help babies continue to grow
- Early breast milk is liquid gold that is a rich source of nutrients and antibodies to protect newborns.
- Breast milk is easier to digest than formula milk.
- Breast milk fights some diseases. The hormones, cells, and antibodies in breast milk can protect babies from illness.
- It helps Lower the risk of getting respiratory infections
- It is good for preventing obesity and type 1 diabetes
- It can help reduce the risk of getting asthma, childhood leukemia, and atopic dermatitis
- Breastfeeding has been shown to lower the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) in babies.
In the final part of the “Health Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Baby And Mom” report, the author uncovers that breast milk is a unique nutritional source, which cannot adequately be replaced by any other food involving infant formula. The author also indicates that breastfeeding can reduce the likelihood of ear infections, and avoid recurrent ear infections. Hai Nguyen from the site Vinamy.com says, “Health Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Baby And Mom is a good report that helps readers understand more about breastfeeding and its health benefits for babies and mothers. This report also reveals to people tips to lose weight after birth, and tips to get the body in shape quickly.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Health Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Baby And Mom” article, they should visit the website: http://vinamy.com/benefits-of-breastfeeding/.
About Diane Rawson: Diane Rawson is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Diane Rawson provides people with a collection of articles on breastfeeding benefits on health. People could send their feedbacks to Diane Rawson on any digital product via email.