The “Wonderful Benefits Of Corn For Health” report penned by Kenn Paquette provides people with tips on how to use corns properly.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 24, 2014
Corn is one of the most popular and versatile vegetables. It also is also a rich source of several nutrients. “Wonderful Benefits Of Corn For Health,” a new report created by Kenn Paquette on the site HealthReviewCenter.com shows health and nutrition benefits of corn, and detailed instructions on how to use it properly. In the first part of this article, people will discover some reasons why they should love corn such as:
- Eating corn can help reduce the risk of heart diseases, and prevent a buildup of homocysteine.
- Corn is a rich source of beta-cryptoxanthin that plays an important role in slowing down bone loss associated with aging, and lowering the risk of inflammatory diseases involving lung cancer, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is packed with several vitamins including niacin and vitamin C that support cardiovascular health.
- It contains the folic acid that is an important factor in preventing neural-tube birth defects.
- Consumption of corn in ordinary amounts of 1-2 cups can control blood sugar levels in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- It contains many B-complex vitamins including vitamin B5, vitamin B1, thiamin, riboflavin, and pyridoxine.
- Corn can support the growth of friendly bacteria, and help improve digestive system.
- Corn helps lower the risk of intestinal problems, and the risk of colon cancer.
- It is a good source of antioxidant phytonutrients such as caffeic acid, protocatechuic acid, vanillic acid, syringic acid, ferulic acid, anthocyanins, and coumaric acid.
- It may decrease the risk of cardiovascular problems such as arrhythmia, heart failure, heart attacks, and strokes.
- It help reduce high blood pressure levels
- It is a good source of the mineral manganese
- It is loaded with zeaxanthin, lutein and beta-carotene that help promote healthy vision.
In the second part of this article, Kenn Paquette reveals to people some positive effects of corn on health. The author indicates that corn can help control diabetes, prevent digestive ailments like constipation and hemorrhoids, and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. In the final part of this writing, people will find out some corn recipes such as Grilled Corn With Cheese and Lime, Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad With Avocado and Parmesan, Honey Chicken Skewers With Grilled-Corn Salad, and other recipes.
Thanh Pham from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Wonderful Benefits Of Corn For Health is a good report that helps readers understand more about benefits of corn on health. This report also covers tips to select and store corn, tips for preparing corn, and healthy ways of cooking corn.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Wonderful Benefits Of Corn For Health” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/blog/benefits-of-corn/
About Kenn Paquette: Kenn Paquette is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Kenn Paquette provides people with a collection of articles on topics such as health, business and lifestyle. People could send their feedbacks to Kenn Paquette on any digital product via email.