The “Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Health” report penned by Frank Holmes provides people with some simple and easy tips to use eggs properly.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 21, 2014
The new “Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Health” report created by Frank Holmes on the site HealthReviewCenter.com uncovers to readers 20 benefits of eating eggs, and detailed instructions to use eggs properly. In the first part of this article, people will discover 12 reasons people should eat eggs for breakfast such as:
- Eggs are great for the eyes: eggs contain the lutein and zeaxanthin that can prevent macular degeneration.
- People who eat eggs every day may lower the risk of developing cataracts.
- One egg contains all 9 essential amino acids and 6 grams of high-quality protein.
- According to a study that is performed by the Harvard School of Public Health, eggs can help prevent heart diseases.
- The regular consumption of eggs will help avoid the risk of blood clots, heart attacks, and stroke.
- Egg is a good source of choline: choline is an important nutrient, which can help regulate the cardiovascular system, and the brain and nervous system.
- Moderate consumption of eggs does not cause a negative impact on cholesterol.
- Egg is one of the foods that contain vitamin D.
- Eating eggs may prevent breast cancer.
- Egg helps promote healthy nails and hair because it is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- Egg is packed with zinc, iron, and phosphorus that help boost the immune system.
- Eggs are a great source of protein.
In the second part of this article, the author indicates 8 nutrition benefits of eating eggs such as losing weight quickly, boosting energy levels, improving memory, building muscle mass, and protecting eyesight. Frank Holmes also reveals that one little egg contains several vitamins including vitamin B2, vitamin B12, vitamin A, and vitamin E that are essential to people’s health. These vitamins help people’s body break down food into energy, produce red blood cells, improve eyesight, and prevent the risk of cancer.
In the final part of this writing, people will get a list of egg recipes, and step-by-step instructions to make these recipes such as Eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine, Frittata Florentine, Guacamole, Egg and Arugula on Crackers, Frittata Sandwich, and Green Eggs and Ham Sandwich. Tony Tran from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Health is a helpful report that helps readers understand more about benefits of eggs for their health.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Benefits Of Eating Eggs For Health” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/blog/benefits-of-eating-eggs/.
About Frank Holmes: Frank Holmes is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Frank Holmes provides people with a collection of articles on benefits of foods for human health. People could send their feedbacks to Frank Holmes on any digital product via email.