The “Benefits Of Peanuts And Tasty Peanut Recipes For Your Family” report penned by Tom Locklin provides people with simple and easy tips make peanut recipes for their family.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 23, 2014
Peanut is rich in energy and contains health benefiting nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for optimum health. Peanut also is a good source of dietary protein and fine quality amino acids, which are essential for development and growth. “Benefits Of Peanuts And Tasty Peanut Recipes For Your Family,” a new report created by Tom Locklin on the site HealthReviewCenter.com uncovers to readers 20 nutrition and health benefits of peanut, and detailed instructions on how to use it properly. In the first part of this article, people will discover 12 reasons to love peanuts such as:
- Eating peanuts can increase good cholesterol level in the blood.
- Peanut helps lower bad cholesterol level in the blood.
- It may prevent coronary artery disease and strokes.
- It contains polyphenolic antioxidants that can reduce the risk of getting stomach cancer and limit the formation of carcinogenic nitrosamines in the stomach.
- It is an excellent source of resveratrol that has protective function against heart diseases, Alzheimer's disease, degenerative nerve disease and fungal infections.
- It is a rich source of vitamin E (a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant) that can help protect skin from harmful oxygen free radicals, and maintain the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes.
- It is packed with some important B-complex groups of vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, thiamin, and folates. These vitamins contribute to brain health and blood flow to brain.
- It contains minerals like manganese, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, and selenium.
In the second part of this writing, the writer indicates 8 positive effects of peanuts on health such as promoting fertility, regulating blood sugar levels, preventing gallstones, and overcoming depression. In the final part of this report, Tom Locklin provides readers with a list of over 100 delicious peanut recipes, and step-by-step instructions to make these recipes.
Ha Pham from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Benefits Of Peanuts And Tasty Peanut Recipes For Your Family is a good report that helps readers understand more about health benefits of eating peanuts. Tom Locklin, the author of this report also reveals to people tips to make peanut recipes for their family such as Peanut Cookies, Brazilian Peanut Fudge, Peanut Candy Bar Cake, Peanut Butter Frosting, and Peanut Butter Bacon Cupcake.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Benefits Of Peanuts And Tasty Peanut Recipes For Your Family” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/blog/benefits-of-peanuts/
About Tom Locklin: Tom Locklin is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Tom Locklin provides people with reliable articles about a collection of reports on effects of foods on health. People could send their feedbacks to Tom Locklin on any digital product via email.