The “Amazing Benefits Of Pineapple For Health” report penned by Brian Sanson indicates 8 reasons to eat pineapples.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
Pineapple contains bromelain, an enzyme that can help reduce arthritis pain by easing inflammation. Pineapple also is a good source of vitamin C that helps boost the immune system. “Amazing Benefits Of Pineapple For Health,” a new report created by Brian Sanson on the site HealthReviewCenter.com shows 20 health benefits of pineapple, and detailed instructions to use it properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover 13 reasons to eat pineapples such as:
- Pineapple is low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- It is packed with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, thiamin, manganese, copper, phosphorus, potassium and fiber.
- It helps improve the digestive system: eating pineapples can regulate the secretions in the pancreas to aid in digestion.
- It can prevent cough and colds: pineapple contains bromelain that is effective in loosening mucus and suppressing coughs.
- It strengthens bones: pineapples are good for building and maintaining strong bones, because they contain manganese that is a trace mineral to build bones and connective tissues.
- It can keep gums healthy: eating pineapples will strengthen people’s gums, and keep their teeth strong and healthy.
- It lowers risk of macular degeneration: this fruit contains beta carotene that can reduce the risk of this disease.
- It alleviates arthritis symptoms, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms and gout symptoms: eating pineapples can greatly relive the pain of arthritis.
- Higher amounts of potassium and lower amounts of sodium in pineapples help prevent hypertension and maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- A diet rich in pineapple can clear certain intestinal parasites like tapeworms.
In the second part of this report, the author reveals to people 7 nutrition and health benefits of pineapple juice such as lowering the cholesterol levels, preventing heart diseases, relieving nausea or morning sickness, and promoting the kidney functions. The author also encourages readers to drink 3/4 cup pineapple juice a day that will help control blood sugar levels, prevent menstrual disorders, treat skin problems, and relieve sore throats, colds and asthma.
In the final part of this writing, the writer points out some warnings regarding the consumption of pineapple juice. Brian Sanson uncovers that if people are pregnant, they should limit the quantity of pineapple juice they consume, because it can cause uterine contractions that may cause a miscarriage. He also indicates that if consumed in large quantities, people can experience diarrhea, vomiting or even rashes on their skin. Kim Pham from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Amazing Benefits Of Pineapple For Health is a good report that provides people with easy and quick ways of including pineapples in their daily diet. This report also covers a list of delicious pineapple recipes and detailed instructions on how to make these recipes.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Amazing Benefits Of Pineapple For Health” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/health/benefits-of-pineapple/
About Brian Sanson: Brian Sanson is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Brian Sanson provides people with a collection of articles on the health benefits of pineapples. People could send their feedbacks to Brian Sanson on any digital product via email.