The “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Banana Consumption” report penned by Ashil provides people with tips on how to use bananas moderately.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
“Health And Beauty Benefits Of Banana Consumption,” a new report created by Ashil on the site Vkool.com shows health and beauty benefits of bananas, and detailed instructions on how to use them properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover some reasons to love bananas such as:
- Bananas may combat depression and make people smarter.
- Banana is good for treating hangovers and morning sickness.
- Banana has good levels of vitamin c, magnesium, manganese, iodine, iron, selenium and zinc.
- It helps protect against diabetes, kidney cancer, osteoporosis and blindness.
- It is rich in b-vitamins, magnesium and potassium that can help quit smoking.
- Eating a banana can reduce the body temperature and cool people during a fever or on a hot day.
- Eating a banana between meals can help reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Banana can reduce stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
- Banana is a natural antacid that can relieve symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn and GERD.
- It is soothing to the digestive tract and helps restore lost electrolytes after diarrhea.
- High fiber in bananas may help normalize bowel motility.
- Bananas are rich in the soluble fiber pectin, which helps remove toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas are high in potassium and low in salt.
- Banana can lower blood pressure and protect against strokes or heart attacks.
- The high levels of iron in bananas can strengthen blood and relieve anemia.
In the second part of this article, Ashil reveals to readers some amazing banana beauty and health benefits including:
- Bananas can help reduce swelling, and protect against type 2 diabetes.
- This fruit can be useful for losing weight, reducing PMS symptoms and strengthening the nervous system.
- The high levels of tryptophan in bananas help overcome depression.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic that stimulates the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel.
- Banana is a rich source of antioxidants that can help protect the eyes against macular degeneration, increase calcium absorption, and build strong bones.
- It may be used to remove a wart and control blood sugar.
- The banana peel can relieve itching and irritation.
In the final part of the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Banana Consumption” report, people will discover some banana recipes and detailed steps to make these recipes easily. People will also get to know tips and advice on how to use bananas properly.
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Banana Consumption is a good report that helps readers understand more about banana and its benefits on health and beauty.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Banana Consumption” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-banana/
About Ashil: Ashil is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Ashil provides people with a collection of articles on health and beauty benefits of bananas.