The “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Cucumber On Skin And In The Body” report penned by Alice Phung provides people with tips on how to use cucumbers moderately.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 02, 2014
“Health And Beauty Benefits Of Cucumber On Skin And In The Body,” a new report created by Alice Phung on the site Vkool.com shows health and beauty benefits of cucumbers, and detailed instructions on how to use them properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover some reasons to love cucumbers such as:
- Cucumbers are a rich source of vitamin A.
- Cucumber is high in dietary fiber.
- This fruit may relieve bad breath.
- It can reduce symptoms of joint pain.
- Cucumber contains a high content of water. It can help keep the body hydrated during hot summer.
- It is a rich source of vitamins including vitamin A, B1, B6, potassium, and magnesium.
- This fruit can reduce uric levels in the body.
- Cucumber is a great source of B vitamins that may help eliminate tiredness and fatigue.
- Cucumber contains good amount of antioxidants like B carotene, zea-xanthin, a carotene, and lutein.
- It may help improve the kidney function, and eradicate the waste through urination from the body.
- Cucumbers can relieve the swelling in people’s throats, and decrease the symptoms of intestinal infection.
- Vitamin K in cucumbers plays an important role in strengthening bones by promoting orthotropic activity.
In the second part of this article, Alice Phung reveals to readers some amazing benefits of cucumbers on beauty and health including:
- Cucumber is a good food for weight loss.
- It can help treat toothache and gum
- It may help fade dark circles, and relieve puffy eyes.
- Eating cucumbers can improve complexion
- Cucumber is used as a natural facial mask that is good for improving skin health.
- It contains pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol that help reduce the risk of breast cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer, uterine cancer and ovarian cancer.
- Using cucumbers can remove freckles, cure a sunburn and eliminate cellulite.
- Cucumber is a natural and effective remedy for tightening open pores.
- It may help strengthen hair and nails.
In the final part of the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Cucumber On Skin And In The Body” report, people will discover different ways to consume cucumbers properly. People will also find easy tips for choosing, preparing and storing cucumbers. Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Cucumber On Skin And In The Body is a good report that helps readers understand more about cucumbers and their benefits on beauty and health.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Cucumber On Skin And In The Body” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-cucumbers/.
About Alice Phung: Alice Phung is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Alice Phung provides people with a collection of articles on health and beauty benefits of cucumbers.