The “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea Daily” report penned by Mark Bray provides people with tips on how to use green tea moderately.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 25, 2014
Health And Beauty Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea Daily, a new report created by Mark Bray on the site Vkool.com shows benefits of drinking green on health and beauty. In the first part of this report, people will discover positive effects of drinking green tea on health such as:
- Green tea contains various bioactive compounds, which can help improve health.
- Green tea is packed with polyphenols like catechins and flavonoids that function as powerful antioxidants.
- It has small amounts of minerals, which are important for health.
- Compounds in green tea help improve brain function and make people smarter.
- Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine that is able to cross the blood-brain barrier. L-theanine also helps increase dopamine and the production of alpha waves in the brain.
- Drinking green tea can increase fat burning, improve the metabolic rate and improve physical performance.
- Green tea contains antioxidants that may lower the risk of various types of cancer involving prostate cancer, breast cancer, and colorectal cancer.
- It may protect people’s brain in old age, and lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- It can kill bacteria, improve dental health and lower the risk of infection
- It is good for reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Drinking green tea is a good way to lose weight and lower the risk of becoming obese.
In the second part of this article, Mark Bray reveals to readers beauty benefits of drinking green tea including:
- Fighting against skin cancer
- Reducing rosacea
- Slowing down anti-aging
- Giving shine to hair
- Reducing puffiness and dark circles around eyes
- Relieving foot odor
- Minimizing bug bites
- Calming skin after shaving
- Toning and moisturizing dry skin
- Enhancing hair color
Hang Tran from the site Vkool.com says, “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea Daily is a good report that helps readers understand more about benefits of drinking green tea on health and beauty. The author of this report recommends that people should always check with a physician before starting a herb or supplement regimen. The writer also indicates that pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take green tea extracts or supplements if they have heart, kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, or anxiety disorders.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea Daily” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-drinking-green-tea/.
About Mark Bray: Mark Bray is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Mark Bray provides people with a collection of articles on benefits of drinking green tea on health and beauty.