Benefits Of Massage Therapy With Essential Oils 2014, A New Report On Vkool.com, Reveals To People Positive Effects Of Massage Therapy On Health And Beauty
Benefits Of Massage Therapy With Essential Oils 2014, a new report on the website Vkool.com uncovers health and beauty benefits of massage therapy.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 26, 2014
Benefits Of Massage Therapy With Essential Oils 2014, a new report created by Jeanne Hannah on the site Vkool.com shows positive effects of applying massage therapy to human body. In the first part of this report, people will discover benefits of massage therapy on health and beauty such as:
- Massage therapy helps manage anxiety and depression. Massage can reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Massage is a good way to decrease stiffness, ease pain, and increase range of motion in people with osteoarthritis.
- Massage can promote healthy sleep.
- Applying massage therapy may boost the immune system.
- Massage therapy helps relieve PMS symptoms like bloating and mood swings.
- Massage therapy can help boost people’s brainpower and raise alertness.
- Massage can alleviate sore muscle, back pain, and headaches.
- Massage can increase blood flow that helps plump up slack skin, encourage lymphatic drainage, and add vitality to a dull complexion and lackluster hair.
- Massage may relieve pain, fatigue, depression, anxiety, and nausea in cancer patients.
- It helps relieve chronic low-back pain.
- It is good for reducing blood pressure.
- It helps relax tense muscles and increase muscle tone.
- It helps people get the stronger and healthier hair.
- It can help improve rehabilitation after injury, promotes deeper and easier breathing, and improves flexibility.
In the second part of this article, Jeanne Hannah reveals to readers the best massage oils to use including:
- Sweet almond oil
- Organic sunflower and shea butter massage oils
- Coconut massage oil
- Spearmint massage oil
- Elemis de-stress massage oil
- Lavender massage oil
- Honey massage oil
- Sensual massage oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Jojoba oil
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Cocoa butter
- Kukui nut oil
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Wheat germ oil
Hanh Nguyen from the site Vkool.com says, “Benefits Of Massage Therapy With Essential Oils 2014 is a good report that helps readers understand more about health and beauty benefits of massage therapy
. In this report, the author uncovers to readers the best types of massage such as:
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Neuromuscular therapy massage
- Chair massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Shiatsu massage
- Hot stone massage
- Thai massage
- Pregnancy massage
The author also indicates that applying massage therapy daily can help people improve mood and relieve pain and muscle tension quickly.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Benefits Of Massage Therapy With Essential Oils 2014” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-massage/.
About Jeanne Hannah:
Jeanne Hannah is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Jeanne Hannah provides people with a collection of articles on benefits of massage therapy.