The “Benefits Of Organic Food Consumption On Physical And Cognitive Development” report penned by Kendra Wright provides people with tips on how to use organic fruits and vegetables properly.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
Benefits Of Organic Food Consumption On Physical And Cognitive Development, a new report created by Kendra Wright on the site Vkool.com uncovers to readers advantages and disadvantages of organic foods. In the first part of this report, people will discover some benefits of growing organic foods such as:
- Organic produce contains fewer pesticides;
- Organic food is often fresher;
- Organic farming is better for the environment;
- Growing organic foods can protect the environment from pollution;
- Organic farming may help conserve the soil and water.
In the second part of this article, Kendra Wright reveals to readers some reasons to eat organic foods including:
- Organic food is a rich source of antioxidants, which help prevent many cancers;
- Organic food may help prevent certain diseases such as stroke and heart attacks;
- Organic food contains salicylic acids that help prevent hardening of arteries;
- Organic food contains more mineral salts and other healthy chemicals than non-organic foods;
- It has a better effect on animal reproduction;
- It can help people control or even lose unnecessary weight.
The author also uncovers to readers some disadvantages of organic foods such as:
- Organic foods are more expensive than non-organic foods;
- Organic foods do not last long since they do not contain preservatives.
In the final part of the “Benefits Of Organic Food Consumption On Physical And Cognitive Development” report, the author uncovers to readers some fruits and vegetables that have the lowest levels of pesticides such as: onion, papaya, pineapple, sweet peas, sweet potatoes, grapefruit, cantaloupe, asparagus, avocado, mushrooms, cabbage, sweet corn, eggplant, kiwi, and mango. The author also recommends people to limit eating fruits and vegetables that have the highest pesticide levels on average including:
- Summer squash
- Hot peppers
- Sweet bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Benefits Of Organic Food Consumption On Physical And Cognitive Development is a good report that helps readers understand more about organic food and its benefits on health. This report also uncovers to people some simple and easy tips to get cheap organic food such as buying organic food directly from farmers, or buying it online, or buying it at its peak season.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Benefits Benefits Of Organic Food Consumption On Physical And Cognitive Development” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-organic-food/.
About Kendra Wright: Kendra Wright is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Kendra Wright provides people with a collection of articles on advantages and disadvantages of organic foods.