London (PRWEB UK) 20 August 2013
With less financing from the private sector, infrastructure projects are relying on different sources of investment from public financing, pension funds and international investors. PPP needs to attract money from alternative sources and may turn to international investors. With the infrastructure sector developing in and around the Benelux region, find out what challenges were faced, how these were overcome and the future outlook of the infrastructure market.
Against this backdrop, SMi's 12th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network from the most senior level delegates across all aspects of the infrastructure community. This year's programme builds on the success of the 2012 event with key professionals in the PPP, maintenance and infrastructure sectors being brought together to discuss the latest issues and trends affecting the region.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
- Benoit Theys, Real Estate & PPP Finance Manager, AG Real Estate
- Thibaut Willems, Counsel, NautaDutilh
- Jan Willem van Roggen, Managing Director Infrastructure & Renewables, NIBC Bank
- Johan Mouraux, Partner, DLA Piper
- Faraidon Saheb-Zadha, Director, Barclays
- Steven Van Garsse, Manager, Flemish PPP Knowledge Centre
- Roeland van der Zee, Senior Consultant, Aon Global Risk Consulting
- Errol Scholten, Director PPP Assets, Strukton Integrale Projecten
- Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator, Public Private Investments, Ministry of Finance
- Karel Joos, Director, Interel Belgium
- Arent van Wassenaer, Partner, Allen&Overy
- Jeroen Kiès, Assistant General Manager, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
- Christophe Nicodeme, General Director, European Road Federation Erik Naafs, Director PPP, VolkerInfra
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013benelux10.asp/.