Discuss PPP infrastructure developments at SMi's 12th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum | 18-19 November 2013, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
SMi's 12th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum, taking place on 18-19 November 2013 in Amsterdam, features an array of recent case studies and presentations from all aspects of the infrastructure community. The two-day conference programme will provide the ideal platform for key professionals from the PPP, infrastructure and maintenance sectors to discuss the latest hot topics affecting developments in the region.
Amsterdam (PRWEB UK) 1 September 2013
With less financing from the private sector, infrastructure projects are relying on different sources of investment from public financing, pension funds and international investors. PPP needs to attract money from alternative sources and may turn to international investors. With the infrastructure sector developing in and around the Benelux region, find out what challenges were faced, how these were overcome and the future outlook of the infrastructure market.
For the past 12 years SMi’s Benelux Infrastructure Forum has established itself as the industry leading event for the Benelux region, providing an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network from the most senior level experts from across all aspects of the infrastructure community. The two-day conference will continue to provide attendees with the latest issues and trends from the region. Insight will be revealed into the recent funding issues closely linked to PPP investment, discussion on the latest contractual and legal developments, as well as providing delegates with the information needed to help attract and secure international investors.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
- Benoit Theys, Real Estate & PPP Finance Manager, AG Real Estate
- Thibaut Willems, Counsel, NautaDutilh
- Jan Willem van Roggen, Managing Director Infrastructure & Renewables, NIBC Bank
- Johan Mouraux, Partner, DLA Piper
- Faraidon Saheb-Zadha, Director, Barclays
- Steven Van Garsse, Manager, Flemish PPP Knowledge Centre
- Roeland van der Zee, Senior Consultant, Aon Global Risk Consulting
- Errol Scholten, Director PPP Assets, Strukton Integrale Projecten
- Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator, Public Private Investments, Ministry of Finance
- Karel Joos, Director, Interel Belgium
- Arent van Wassenaer, Partner, Allen&Overy
- Jeroen Kiès, Assistant General Manager, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
- Christophe Nicodeme, General Director, European Road Federation
- Erik Naafs, Director PPP, VolkerInfra
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013benelux6.asp