Receive updates on recent PPP infrastructure developments at SMi's 12th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum | 18th and 19th November 2013, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
SMi's 12th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum, taking place on 18-19 November 2013 in Amsterdam, will feature an array of recent case studies and presentations delivered by senior industry figures from across all aspects of the infrastructure community. The two-day conference programme will provide the ideal platform for key professionals from the PPP, infrastructure and maintenance sectors to discuss the latest hot topics affecting developments in the region.
Amsterdam (PRWEB UK) 13 October 2013
The Benelux region has seen a strong pipeline of projects come to market, and with more on the way (around €5 to 6bn worth in the next five years in the Netherlands alone), the Benelux PPP market is seen as good value for money. Investors, both domestic and foreign, are continually attracted by the region’s balanced distribution of risks, standardisation and transparency.
Against this backdrop, SMi’s 12th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn from and network with the most senior level speakers across all aspects of the infrastructure community. The two-day programme will contain an array of recent PPP case-studies from the Benelux region, which will expand your knowledge and provide the information required to help attract and secure international investors.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
- Benoit Theys, Real Estate & PPP Finance Manager, AG Real Estate
- Thibaut Willems, Counsel, NautaDutilh
- Jan Willem van Roggen, Managing Director Infrastructure & Renewables, NIBC Bank
- Johan Mouraux, Partner, DLA Piper
- Faraidon Saheb-Zadha, Director, Barclays
- Steven Van Garsse, Manager, Flemish PPP Knowledge Centre
- Roeland van der Zee, Senior Consultant, Aon Global Risk Consulting
- Errol Scholten, Director PPP Assets, Strukton Integrale Projecten
- Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator, Public Private Investments, Ministry of Finance
- Karel Joos, Director, Interel Belgium
- Arent van Wassenaer, Partner, Allen&Overy
- Jeroen Kiès, Assistant General Manager, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
- Christophe Nicodeme, General Director, European Road Federation
- Erik Naafs, Director PPP, VolkerInfra
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013benelux25.asp