(PRWEB) October 05, 2013
Drivers who are looking to renew their policy or sign up for an auto insurance plan for the first time this year are in luck as an updated service from CarInsuranceQuoteUSA.com has re-launched bringing not only savings but education to those who don't know where to begin when attempting to lower rates.
Rather than focusing solely on getting the cheapest car insurance possible it's important to take into consideration several important factors. The quality of the coverage received could make all the difference in times of need. Ensuring the insurance company has a clean record for claims and consumer relations is imperative. It's more than just signing up for the state minimum to legally drive on the road but to get a quality service with a trusted provider as well.
CarInsuranceQuoteUSA.com only partners with top rated insurance companies in America, this way users of their site know that they can choose freely and compare quotes from all providers listed on the site without having to wonder about trust or quality and focus more on getting the best plan for their needs at an affordable rate.
How to get the best car insurance plan
In order to get the most affordable car insurance plan, many drivers use the following strategies to get the best rate:
- Choosing a proper deductible. Driving an old clunker? Lower that deductible so in the event of an accident money isn’t being sunk into a vehicle worth less than the repair costs.
- Multiple discounts. Check the insurance providers incentives and discounts, many drivers qualify for 2 or more bringing rates down dramatically. These incentives include good driver, good student, and special senior rates to name a few.
- Multiple drivers and/or services. Signing up a second driver or additional services such as home insurance with the same company does a lot to lower rates and makes life easier.
- Comparing Quotes Online. Visitors can compare as many quotes as they like. The more quotes compared the better the chance of getting the best savings.
All of the insurance companies listed in the Car Insurance Quote USA site allow consumers to take advantage of the strategies listed above. The service is free to use and there is no obligation to sign up for a plan.
How does it work?
Drivers who are looking to get cheaper insurance rates can do so in 3 easy steps:
1. Visit the website at CarInsuranceQuoteUSA.com and enter their zip code.
2. Select any number of insurance providers from the location based listings that suits their needs.
3. Apply online for quotes based on the drivers details and save up to 70%.
Online for over a year now, the company connects consumers to a range of local and national insurance companies that provide discounts through their listings to help them save on car insurance. Continually revising their offers and discounts as well as adding new providers to keep their results at a high success rate of savings has led to them become one of the leading websites across the US for auto insurance quotes.