The next twelve to eighteen months will determine the digital agency opportunity, and the role local media and commerce players will have in it.
Chantilly, VA and Traverse City, MI (PRWEB) October 16, 2013
Local Media Association and BIA/Kelsey are gathering top digital media and marketing leaders at The Digital Agency Summit, Nov. 6-7, in Chicago, to examine the latest business models, technological developments and adoption trends in digital agency solutions for small and medium-sized local media companies. The program will focus on the best practices that are transforming how local media companies employ digital agencies.
Featured speakers include:
- Rick Ducey, Managing Director, BIA/Kelsey
- Jed Williams, VP, Consulting and Senior Analyst, BIA/Kelsey
- Mark Poss, Red Wing Publishing/Big Fish Digital
- Emily Walsh, Observer Digital Media
- Will Scott, CEO, Search Influence
- Gregg Walls, Vice President, Reseller Channel, LocalEdge
- Peter Newton, President, GateHouse Ventures/Propel Marketing
- Amie Stein, Director of Training & Development, Local Media Association
- Garrett McClure, National VP of Affiliate Partnerships, Centro
- Shannon Kinney, Founder, Client Success Officer, Dream Local Digital
- Brendan King, CEO, VendAsta
- Chris Marentis, CEO, Surefire Social
- Steve Weaver, CEO, Growth Weaver
- Trevor Sumner, President, LocalVox
- Ruth Presslaff, Founder, Presslaff Interactive Revenue
“The next twelve to eighteen months will determine the digital agency opportunity, and the role local media and commerce players will have in it,” said Rick Ducey, managing director for BIA/Kelsey. “Advertisers want to deal with fewer sales reps while also having access to effective cross-platform and integrated solutions for their campaigns. This conference is extremely timely, and we are excited to be producing it with LMA.”
“Digital agencies are producing new and lucrative revenue streams for local media companies of all sizes,” said Nancy Lane, president, Local Media Association. “This two-day summit will provide valuable programming on the hottest opportunity areas and include analysis of emerging opportunities like native advertising and content marketing. Anyone who runs a digital agency or is thinking about it will want to attend this unique event. We are also thrilled to have BIA/Kelsey as our partner this year.”
Digital Agency Summit session highlights include:
- Digital Agency Outlook for 2014
- Video Advertising - Lucrative Product Offering
- Targeting Franchises
- Native Advertising - A Hot New Trend
- Case Studies: Staffing, Structure, Training & Measuring Results
- BIA/Kelsey Projections for Digital Agency Categories for 2014 and Beyond
- Using an Inside Sales Team to Sell Lower Price Point Packages
- Roundtables: Monetizing Social, Tripling Your Search Revenue and More
- Why Recruitment Should Be Part of Your Digital Agency Offerings
- Leverage LinkedIn, Twitter and More
- Centro Affiliate Program for Digital Agencies
Event sponsors include PaperG and Affinity Express.
For more information about the Digital Agency Summit, including the complete agenda and list of speakers, visit http://www.localmedia.org/Conferences/DigitalAgencyConference.aspx.
BIA/Kelsey advises companies in the local media space through consulting and valuation services, research and forecasts, Custom Advisory Services and conferences. Since 1983 BIA/Kelsey has been a resource to the media, mobile advertising, telecommunications, Yellow Pages and electronic directory markets, as well as to government agencies, law firms and investment companies looking to understand trends and revenue drivers. BIA/Kelsey’s annual conferences draw executives from across industries seeking expert guidance on how companies are finding innovative ways to grow. Additional information is available at http://www.biakelsey.com, on the company’s Local Media Watch blog, Twitter (http://twitter.com/BIAKelsey) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/biakelsey).
About Local Media Association
Local Media Association is a thriving and innovative association that serves more than 2,200 newspapers and their related digital products in the U.S. and Canada. LMA assists local media companies with the digital transition via cutting-edge programs, conferences, webinars, research and more. LMA also offers two programs to the entire local media industry: the Sales Certification Program and Google Ad-Words Certification Training. In addition, the LMA’s Local Media Innovation Alliance offers monthly case studies on emerging trends, new business models and digital revenue growth. Additional information is available at http://localmedia.org.