Our vision is to make AccountSight a complete ERP suite for small to mid-size businesses.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) February 28, 2014
AccountSight is taking their customers’ feedback seriously about the functionalities they would like to see added to the user-friendly time, expense and invoicing cloud-based application. In the next sixty days, AccountSight will be incorporating the following new value-added features to create an even better customer experience:
- PayPal integration for quicker payment online via a secured PayPal payment.
- A new and improved app for iPhone, Android and iPad for remote access.
- Full integration with QuickBooks so that users can synchronize their data seamlessly.
- Project Budget notifications so that businesses can keep an eye on the client budget and control costs.
“Our vision is to make AccountSight a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite for small to mid-size businesses in the near future” said Anita Bist, VP of Marketing and Sales. “Instead of wasting time on complicated billing software, businesses should be able to focus their efforts on revenue producing activities such as going after new customers and taking care of their existing ones. AccountSight offers time tracking, expense tracking, project estimates and invoicing to its customers and is constantly looking to see how it can provide value by offering a user friendly end-to-end billing solution. ”
AccountSight’s upcoming new enhancements offer the following benefits:
- Quicker payments by clients through PayPal leading to greater cash flow.
- Added convenience and more productivity for customers with the new and improved app.
- Greater time efficiency and financial oversight with the full QuickBooks integration.
- Better project management and cost supervision with project budget notifications.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out AccountSight's intuitive and easy to use billing application. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Convenient and user-friendly time tracking integration with QuickBooks.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and Invoicing reports.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability.
Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.