Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 12, 2014
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biomass power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Italy & china (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock, and number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in Italy biomass power market. The research analyzes deals, investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for biomass power in Italy during 2013-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biomass market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Complete report on Italy Biomass Power Market is available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/biomass-power-in-italy-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-regulations-and-company-profiles.html or order a copy of this report at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=8133.
The report analyzes global renewable power market, global biomass power market, Italy & china power market, Italy renewable power market and Italy biomass power market. The scope of the research includes –
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major biomass power countries in 2013, investment trends (2013-2025), feedstock analysis (2013-2017) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Italy and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Italy & china renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of Italy & china biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2013-2025), number of homes powered (2006-2025), and LCOE for biomass power during 2013-2025.
- Deal analysis of Italy & china biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Italy & china biomass power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biomass power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Complete report on China Biomass Power Market is available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/biomass-power-in-china-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-regulations-and-company-profiles.html or order a copy of this report at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=8126.
Few Points from Table of Contents
List of Tables
Table 1: Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Energy Consumption, Global (MT), 2001-2013 15
Table 2: Primary Energy Consumption, Global (Mtoe), 2001-2025 17
Table 3: Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technologies, Comparison 19
Table 4: Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technologies, Future Developments 22
Table 5: Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type (GW), 2001-2025 26
Table 6: Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type (%), 2013 vs. 2025 27
Table 7: Renewable Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type (GW), 2014-2025 29
Table 8: Renewable Power Market, Global, Source Comparison Based on Installed Capacity, 2013-2025 31
Table 9: Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type (TWh), 2001-2025 33
Table 10: Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2012-2025 34
Explore more market research reports on Energy at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy.
MarketOptimizer.org (http://www.marketoptimizer.org/) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.