This is by far our biggest sale of the season. Because of the blockbuster deals, we expect inventory to move fast.
(PRWEB) November 25, 2014
SnobSwap.com, the leading resale site for shopping the best consignment boutiques in the country, announced it would begin its Black Friday Sale four days early.
SnobSwap will be offering huge discounts – an additional 50% off already reduced prices on luxury and contemporary brands. Prices as shown.
“This is by far our biggest sale of the season. Because of the blockbuster deals, we expect inventory to move fast,” says Emily Dang, Co-Founder of SnobSwap. Thousands of items have been marked down for this event. The sale will begin on Monday November 24th and last until Sunday Nov 30th.
Here are some of the deals as part of the sale:
1. Chanel Caviar Jumbo, $3640.00 (34% off)
2. Louis Vuitton Trouville Handbag, $427.50 (62% off)
3. Miu Miu Leather boots, $134.18 (78% off)
4. Lanvin Skirt, $71.96 (92% off)
5. Stella McCartney Silk Dress, $90.16 (92% off)
6. Burberry Woolen Coat, $319.96 (79% off)
7. Brian Atwood Pumps, $63.96 (91% off)
SnobSwap is the premier online platform to sell and shop pre-owned designer clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories. SnobSwap is the only online marketplace that hand-selects the best consignment stores and top closets to sell online.