We want people to be safe. A small kit like this can be of great assistance to someone who may run into a biohazard situation.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) January 30, 2015
Blood and Biohazard Cleaners, a biohazard remediation company based in the Seattle-Tacoma area, has put together a small but powerful Biohazard Emergency Kit for individuals and companies in the community that might run into a biohazard accident and need immediate help. Such accidents would require blood and bodily fluid removal and cleanup, gross filth cleanup, hoarding cleanup among other things.
The kit contains the following in a small, easy-to-store but highly visible plastic container:
- one N95 respirator to provide protection from airborne particles,
- one pair of one-size-fits-all latex gloves to protect hands,
- hand sanitizer to sanitize hands and skin,
- biohazard barricade tape to prevent others from entering the area, and
- one biological hazard sign to provide warning.
More importantly, it also contains:
- a list of safety and health precautions to take on an immediate basis, and
- an information sheet. on government regulations dealing with biohazard cleanups.
“We want people to be safe,” explains Dan Lombardi, the owner of Blood and Biohazard Cleaners. “A small kit like this can be of great assistance to someone who may run into a biohazard situation.
"They need the right information so they know the proper steps to take and the right tools to at least cordon off the area safely without contamination to themselves. We’re happy to make this kit available at no-charge to people who need it.”
To obtain* a Biohazard Emergency Kit or more information about Blood and Biohazard Cleaners or their services, please contact:
Dan Lombardi at (425) 306-6444.
- Blood and Biohazard Cleaners reserves the right to determine eligibility for receiving a kit at no cost.