Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) February 24, 2016
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: BONT), which operates Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers stores, invites customers to support local schools and non-profits during its two day Community Days fundraiser on February 26 and February 27. The company has a goal to raise $4.5 million dollars for schools and 501(c) (3) non-profit organizations. These organizations will be in stores to sell coupon booklets to customers for $5 to support their organization. The organization keeps 100 percent of the $5 donation.
Customers who purchase a $5 Community Days booklet from a local participating organization, or in any Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s or Younkers store will receive a valuable booklet of offers full of over $500 in exclusive coupon savings to use in stores and online February 26 and 27. A few of the offers and bonus buy include the following:
- Up to 25 percent off reusable savings pass on regular and sale price purchases.
- $10 off a regular or sale price item of $10 or more. Valid in store only.
- 30 percent off a single regular or sale price item.
- $25 off selected ladies’ dresses from Julian Taylor and Nine West.
- 30 percent off selected fine watches from Citizen, Bulova and Seiko.
- 55 percent off kids’ playwear from Carter’s and OshKosh B’Gosh.
- $20 off sunglasses from Steve Madden, Relativity, Nine West, Jessica Simpson & Circus by Sam Edelman.
- $50 off men’s designer sportcoats from Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, John Bartlett, Geoffrey Beene and Michael Kors.
- $44.97 selected ladies’ shoes from Clarks, b.o.c. and JBU.
- 30 percent off men’s designer denim from Silver, Axel and more.
- 45 percent off coffeemakers and accessories.
Since 1999, Bon-Ton Stores Community Days has helped more than 15,000 local non-profit 501(c) (3) groups and schools raise more than $131 million to support local community initiatives. For more information or to support a participating organization, visit http://www.communitydayevent.com.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and York, Pennsylvania, operates 267 stores, which includes nine furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit http://www.bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.