A wide array of security entrances integrated with technologies from AMAG, HID, IDEMIA, Essex, Alcatraz AI - to experience a total solution for physical security.
LILLINGTON, N.C. (PRWEB) August 07, 2019
Boon Edam Inc., a global leader in security entrances and architectural revolving doors, today announced they are emphasizing the theme of tailgating mitigation and integration in booth #1103 at the GSX (formerly ASIS) exhibition in Chicago, IL from September 10-12. GSX is an annual event that brings together over 20,000 participants from across the security profession for a week of networking, educational opportunities and discovering the latest security solutions. Boon Edam is also the official turnstile sponsor of the show.
Integrated Technologies for True Tailgating Mitigation
Access technologies, such as card readers and biometric devices, are critical for controlling entry to secure areas within a building. However, these solutions are only effective at mitigating tailgating when coupled with the appropriate entrance solution. Swinging doors do not stop one authorized person from opening the door and then holding it open for a number of others. Security entrances coupled with access technologies provide a complete solution that ensures only one person can enter per valid authorization.
The following solutions will be on display in Boon Edam’s booth:
- Lifeline Speedlane Swing Optical Turnstile: The industry’s slimmest optical turnstile will feature a custom, integrated pedestal that incorporates the MorphoWave™ touchless fingerprint technology from IDEMIA. This solution enables high throughput with the enhanced security of rapid biometric identification, all in a stylish, cohesive design.
- New! Lifeline Boost Access Control Pedestal: The Boost is a brand new, stylish access control pedestal designed by Boon Edam to complement the popular Lifeline optical turnstile series. The Boost will include the latest version of Essex’s credential card reader, now with optical Bluetooth and OSDP capability, the iRox-T with BLE expands for HID Global’s Mobile Access solutions.
- Tourlock 180+90 Security Revolving Door: The entrance of choice for the Fortune 500, the Tourlock will feature an AMAG Symmetry card reader to demonstrate access control integration paired with the door’s uniquely high, bi-directional throughput and its ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
- Circlelock Mantrap Portal: Offering the highest level of security available in an entrance, the Circlelock security portal prevents intrusion into the most sensitive areas such as data centers. The portal will be configured to demonstrate two-factor authentication: an AMAG Symmetry card reader on the outside of the portal conducts the initial authorization, while facial recognition provides instant authentication inside the portal. The secure, edge-based facial recognition access control device by Alcatraz, called the Rock, can also be experienced at their booth (GSX booth #1047).
- BoonConnect Software: An IP-addressable, proprietary software system providing diagnostic and configuration tools for the Tourlock security revolving door and Circlelock mantrap portal. Users can remotely access door operations and events using devices such as a tablet, laptop or smartphone via a secured corporate network.
Tailgating Prize Giveaway
We’re celebrating our position as the market leader for security entrances, according to a report by IHS Markit®, with a tailgating-themed prize giveaway. All visitors to GSX are invited to participate by visiting booth #1103 during show hours.
Participants will have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes that will help them make the most of the upcoming tailgating season: the Big Green Egg® grill, a YETI® cooler and more. Winners will be selected at random after the exhibition, and an announcement will be made to all participants via email by Friday, September 27. For more information, visit our website at https://www.boonedam.us/tailgating-prize-giveaway-gsx-2019.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tracie Thomas, Boon Edam
Vice President of Marketing
T 910 814 8239
For Media Queries, Please Contact:
Jayme Cunningham, LRG
T 845 358 1801
About Royal Boon Edam
We are proud to be a third generation Dutch family business committed to making people feel welcome and secure through our quality engineered entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with a footprint spanning the globe, Royal Boon Edam International is a premium manufacturer of revolving doors, high security doors, turnstiles and Speedlanes. A heritage that exceeds 140 years has resulted in wide expertise in managing the safe transit of people through office buildings, healthcare facilities as well as via public and private spaces. We are truly focused on adding genuine value to our customer’s entrances and to a long-term relationship after sales, service and maintenance. We partner, collaborate and become an extension to the customer team to ensure that the project, people and valuables are in safe hands with us. We are your entry experts. Discover more about our latest news at http://www.boonedam.us/news or follow Boon Edam Inc. on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.