BrandingUI provides us with a high level of visibility over our nation-wide marketing efforts both at the corporate and the local levels, and has dramatically improved both the quality and efficiency of our campaign process.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 21, 2016
MarTech Conference, San Francisco, CA – PrintUI® Inc., a leading content management technology company, today announced the launch of its BrandingUI™, Your Campaign Cloud. BrandingUI is a distributed marketing technology platform that centralizes brand and digital asset management to optimally support both corporate headquarters and local marketing automation requirements. PrintUI, Inc. partnered with the Chameleon Group of Australia in the development of BrandingUI.
BrandingUI allows headquarters marketing to easily monitor and manage multiple concurrent campaigns across all company locations, while giving those sites the freedom to edit their content to better target local needs. With BrandingUI, brand assets can be easily created, tailored and managed across multiple campaigns. This ensures the brand is consistently represented across multiple languages, geographies, communications channels. BrandingUI delivers a broad range of powerful features and functionality.
- Central control resides with corporate headquarters while distributed locations, such as regional offices, channel marketing and reseller networks, are given the flexibility to tailor and localize content according to their individual needs.
- A campaign dashboard helps marketers orchestrate the planning, creation, and execution of materials and promotions across multiple digital and print channels, guaranteeing brand compliance with built-in style guides, fonts and images that integrate with online templates for cross-media output.
- Creative professionals develop design content once, but then their native design files can be locally edited multiple times to suit specific market needs using BrandingUI’s simple-to-use Web interface.
- Content can be automatically repurposed into a variety of formats for Print, HTML email, HTML Microsites and Landing pages, and Social Media.
- Information processing is streamlined through connections to databases, such as DAM, PIM and CMS.
- BrandingUI includes customizable workflows for approval, budget signoff, and compliance. Multiple levels of approvers can be designated for each site or each campaign.
- The first release of BrandingUI includes integration with IBM® Silverpop Email Marketing platform and the following Digital Asset Management solutions: Widen®, WebDAM®, netx™, and Razuna.
“A key strength of BrandingUI is its integration capabilities,” said PrintUI company president Mark Hilton, a former Adobe executive. “While marketing applications and solutions such as CRM, DAM and subscription management systems often sit in isolation, linking these applications to business workflows would make marketing and advertising operate more efficiently and cost effectively. For example, field marketing staff can edit a brochure and BrandingUI will pull data from databases and automatically pre-populate all of the remaining multi-channel content, such as HTML email and microsites, on-line ads, and social media.”
“BrandingUI provides us with a high level of visibility over our nation-wide marketing efforts both at the corporate and the local levels, and has dramatically improved both the quality and efficiency of our campaign process.”, said Marnie Boyer, Senior Vice President - Analytics and Data Strategy, Billy Casper Golf.
Email Info(at)BrandingUI(dot)com or call +1 831 471 5760 to arrange a demo of BrandingUI.
About PrintUI, Inc.
Founded in 2011 by a seasoned team of former Adobe executives, PrintUI provides content creation, management and distribution solutions for a worldwide client base. The company is headquartered at 877 Cedar Street, Santa Cruz, California. For more information about PrintUI’s solutions, visit http://www.BrandingUI.com/ or call +1 831 471 5760.