The value of Brazil’s pharmaceutical market Grow at 12% CAGR to 2020
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 03, 2014
In 2012, Brazil’s population amounted to an estimated 198.4 million. The population is increasing steadily, which is largely due to a positive balance between the birth rate and the mortality rate. The country currently has a demographic advantage in terms of a large working age population, which increased in size from 2007 to 2012. The size of the elderly population aged 65 years and older is expected to increase in future to account for more than 9% of the population by 2020. The value of Brazil’s pharmaceutical market amounted to an estimated $23.8 billion in 2012 and is expected to have reached approximately $58.8 billion by 2020, increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12%. The value of the medical device market amounted to approximately $7.9 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach approximately $13.1 billion in 2020 at a projected CAGR of 6.5%. These positive trends can primarily be attributed to -
- An increasing elderly population
- Healthcare coverage for 60-80% of the Brazilian population
Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=2784 .
“CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Brazil”. This report is an essential source of information and analysis regarding the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Brazil. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Brazil, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Novartis and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and AstraZeneca) and the medical device market (Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Essilor International, and Philips Healthcare)
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges facing growth in the Brazilian healthcare market
Complete Report Available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-brazil.html .
Reasons to buy
- This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Brazil’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Brazil’s healthcare market.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Overview of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Market
3.1 Pharmaceutical Market
3.2 Medical Device Market
3.3 Market Drivers and Barriers
4 Market Access
4.1 Overview of Healthcare System
4.1.1 Organizational structure
4.2 Reimbursement and Payer Landscape
4.3 Regulatory Landscape
5 Country Analysis
5.1 Political Environment
5.2 Economic Landscape
5.3 Economic Indicators
5.5 Healthcare Infrastructure
5.6 Healthcare Expenditure
5.7 Trade Associations
5.8 Trade Fairs
6 Opportunities and Challenges
Explore more reports on Healthcare industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/healthcare .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.