As of 2014, the global breast imaging technologies market is estimated to be dominated by GE Healthcare (U.K.), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 19, 2014
The global breast imaging technologies market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2019 and be worth around $3 billion. Although the mature markets (such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K.) hold larger shares in the breast imaging technologies market, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period. The growth of the breast imaging technologies market is driven by factors such as public and private initiatives to increase awareness about early breast cancer screening, technological developments, growing demand for the use of minimal or negligible doses of radiation, and increasingly aging population. However, factors such as side effects of radiation exposure and high installation cost of breast imaging systems are restraining the growth of this market. Moreover, emerging economies such as India and China are creating growth opportunities for the breast imaging technologies market in these regions. Complete report is available at http://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/breast-imaging-technologies-market-digital-mammography-3d-breast-tomosynthesis-breast-mri-breast-ultrasound-molecular-breast-imaging-optical-imaging-petctpem-modalities-technology-and-marke.html.
The non-ionizing technologies market segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as technological advancements in non-ionizing breast imaging modalities, rising need for lower or negligible dose of radiation exposure, and non-invasive breast screening through non-ionizing breast imaging technologies are driving the growth of this market.
Geographically, North America (comprising the U.S. and Canada) is estimated to command the largest share of 44.6% of the global breast imaging technologies market in 2014, followed by Europe. The breast imaging technologies market in the North America is primarily driven by factors including aging population, technological advancements in breast imaging modalities, and rising demand for use of minimal or negligible doses of radiation. However, strict federal regulations, false cancer detection issues, and side effects of ionizing radiations are hampering the growth of the breast imaging technologies market in this region. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.2% from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as large population base, rising incidences of breast cancer, and increasing efforts by government and private organizations to increase healthcare awareness are propelling the growth of the breast imaging technologies market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Companies profiled in the breast imaging technologies market 2014-2019 research report include Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc., Dilon Technologies, Inc., Dune Medical Devices, Gamma Medica, Inc., GE Healthcare (A part of General Electric Company), Hologic, Inc., Philips Healthcare (A Part of Konninklijke Philips N.V.) Siemens Healthcare (A Part of Siemens AG), Sonocine, Inc. and Toshiba Corporation. Order a copy of this report at http://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/purchase?rname=2076.
The global breast imaging technologies market is a competitive market with a number of market players with niche technologies. As of 2014, the global breast imaging technologies market is estimated to be dominated by GE Healthcare (U.K.), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Siemens Healthcare (Germany). New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the breast imaging technologies market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the breast imaging technologies market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on breast imaging technologies offered by the top 10 players in the breast imaging technologies market along with competitive assessment.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the breast imaging technologies market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various breast imaging technologies across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the breast imaging technologies market
Not ready to invest in the report yet? Share your questions on this research through the form at http://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?rname=2076 and we will be happy to attend to them.
Life Science Industry Research brings to you to the latest reports in market research on biotechnology, diagnostics, healthcare, medical devices and pharmaceuticals segments from leading research publishers across the globe.